• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

help in twilight town

ok im in twilight town as sora and ive gotten to the last part of the game and just havent fought xemnas battles in the end yet. ive beaten hayner and i was just wanting to know how to fight setzer and then on to seifer in the struggle battles. can someone help me out please? i just need to know...
  2. K

3rd Underdrome Cup (can't remember the name)

ok i need some advice from some people who have gotten the 5000 points needed to beat the 3rd underdrome cup. ive gotten up to like 4100 or something and i cant get any higher. ive used stitch at the beginning of every round and used ukelele(sp?) attack twice like a lot of people have said. any...
  3. K

Godess of Fate Cup?

i was just wondering how do you open the godess of fate cup? im really confused and ive heard a bunch of other people wondering too...
  4. K

Master Form?

ok i have the limited edition strategy guide and im only at Beast's Castle the 1st because i havent gotten to play much, but its really bugging me becasue the guide doesnt exactly say.... WHERE THE HECK DO YOU GET MASTER FORM??? Thanks:) (haha)
  5. K

final form

i was wondering, didnt nomura say in an interview right after final form was revealed that he wasnt gonna give away the name because it would give away a bunch of the story line? well, did anyone ever really translate what it really is called? or is it really called final form, like officially?
  6. K

Passion Download

does anyone have a link to the version of Passion that is played in the kh2 opening? that is my favorite, and i need a link to download it..... and it has to be filefront or direct download, because rapidshare and all that other stuff doesnt work for me
  7. K

well i was readin on the forums and one guy said that he already knew who the superior was, and i cant resist spoilers, so could someone please post who he is? and if you like you can make it that highlight to see it thing
  8. K

diz, ansem, sora, roxas (or bhk, if you want)

well, you know how everyone says that diz is ansem's shell, and their voices sound the same? well, if roxas (or bhk) is sora's shell, then wouldn't their voices sound the same too? (just a thought)
  9. K

Girl Axel is kidnapping could still be Kairi

in the new 15 sec. commercial thing, if you look at Kairi's clothes, she doesnt have on here regular school type outfit on. you can see the top of her shirt and it is white and orange on the sides, and the girl Axel was kidnapping had and orange dress on, so it could still be her
  10. K

Theory for a new world..... sorta

Well, we all know (at leats I think everyone knows) that the Hundred Acre Wood (Winnie the Pooh) will be returning in KH2, but this leads me to think that Traverse Town has to be returning too, because we had to go to Traverse Town to get to the Hundred Acre Wood. Unless they just moved the book...
  11. K

please help

ok, i got final mix and that swap magic and swap card thing, can someone please tell me how to use it?
  12. K

final mix help

i just got final mix and the swap card thing can someone please tell me how to use ?
  13. K

Organization Members & Worlds

has any else noticed that no organization member has been seen in any of the returning worlds except hollow bastion? and another question, we havent seen any pictures of sora in hollow bastion like actually fighting or something except for him outside fighting that crapload of heartless, so is...
  14. K

final mix info

ok i am serioulsy thinking of importing final mix do you think it would be stupid? and if i do get it, what is that thing you need to use to play it on an american ps2? and does anyone know how long the actual game is? and is it in all japanese or are the cut scenes in english?
  15. K

sbw thing

in the new scan of the sbw world http://kh2.co.uk/image.php?image=artwork/d40.png you can see a castle in the background so maybe sbw is still the other side of disney castle
  16. K

Axel Theory (Sorta)

i just thought of this and it may be like way wrong but here i go in the newest scan of axel where he is holding out his hands with his weapons on fire, there are like flags in the background and maybe there are like advertising for the competition in twilight town...
  17. K

Deep Dive Theory

hey i really doubt that this is true but maybe deep dive isnt really a world of its own maybe its really is twilight town and the heartless destroyed it kinda like hollow bastion and it just looks different does that sound logical to anyone?
  18. K

CoM Help

did the game ever freeze for anyone here? because i am at destiny islands and whenever i grow a level my game freezes and it has happened 3 times now does anyone have any advice?
Back