• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sbw thing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkStar_21

Yep it has already been said that it is. i dont know if it is confirmed( i think it is). but alot of people are saying that it is the other side of disney castle.

sora_123

it seems to be ovious that it's the other side of disney castle. you can see in the scan a figure shaped like a castle (color gray)...anyway this has been discaused, but anyway i think it is.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
yeah we have know that sbw is the other side of disneys castle. sorry, but this is old news....

diogo14

it is? like i didn´t know... i thought it was just another wolrd 'cause in the kingdom hearts 2 disney site there's a place where you can see all the confirmed worlds and sbw and disney castle are 2 different worlds there... i would like to see some proof about what you guys are saying please

door_to_the_ligh

oblivion seeker said:
First of all, this is old news...

Second of all, there is no castle in the background, I think you're looking at a the group of pine trees... :D

um...i dont think those are pine trees (even though it looks like theres tree trunks under it :p) because u can see a curving road headed towards it...kinda like in the crossroads heading for castle oblivion...

diogo14

like i would reallly like to see proof of what you guys are saying about those 2 worlds

diogo14

you don´t have any other proof to show... like that doesn´t convince (i don´t know if this is the way to spell it) me at all

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
o_O; Looks like a deformed pine tree to me...

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
dudes this is old but good work

you guys

ALL THE SAME STUFF IS IN KH INSIDER AND ULTIMIA STOP USING THE OTHER ONE USE KH INSIDER THIS IS KH INSIDER TERRITORY

diogo14

i can´t see the pic why don´t you post a link with an image of kingdom hearts insider? please...

iholdthekeys

ooooo, i have a nomura interview that can help... i'll be right back with it

EDIT: ok here it is

Question: In the ending, Riku and the King are on the other side of the door. Why is that?

Nomura--As far as the King is concerned, he was on the other side from the beginning. He disappeared because he went to the world on the other side in order to find one of the two keys. There, he has his own adventure in the same way as Sora. As for Riku: his body stolen by Ansem, his heart did not remain in this world. The other side of the door is, just as it appears, darkness. So Riku's heart went to the world on the other side, that is to say just as Ansem was saying at the end, the world of darkness. Thus, when Ansem disappears and Riku returns to his original body, he is in the world of darkness.

sora_123

o_O wait a minute iholdthekeys i thought nomura meant KH, not SW world. i read the whole interview and he was talking about KH1, not the new scans (or i'm wrong)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back