• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization Members & Worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyBladeWielder9

has any else noticed that no organization member has been seen in any of the returning worlds except hollow bastion? and another question, we havent seen any pictures of sora in hollow bastion like actually fighting or something except for him outside fighting that crapload of heartless, so is it actually returning? and what world do you think the new girl orgainization member will go to?

Awards
the girl org. member is at hollow bastion and the reason that no org. members are at any returning worlds is probably because the org. wasn't thought of during KH

KeyBladeWielder9

you see another pic of sora in Hollow Bastion in one of the first trailers when he goes to attack the org member on top of the crest so you probobly get to traverse Hollow Bastion once again
yeah but that looks like a cut scene or something because his health meter and stuff isnt there and that stuff

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I think there's an Order member for each world. Remember there's something like 9 or 10 Order members. Or is it 13? I don't know, I forgot how many members there are.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
well I have seen some pics here&there of sora in hollow bastion. & About he new girl thing I don't know.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
there are 13 members, but 5 are dead. so 8 members. plus, im sure well see some in more than one world (lots of demyx please...). yeah, and we saw a breif clip in a gamespot trailer with sora fighting in hollow bastion, the army battle.

KeyBladeWielder9

we saw a breif clip in a gamespot trailer with sora fighting in hollow bastion, the army battle.
yeah i already said all of those heartless in front of hollow bastion, but he hasnt actually been in it yet

adventchildkiori

King Sora_Strife said:
I think there's an Order member for each world. Remember there's something like 9 or 10 Order members. Or is it 13? I don't know, I forgot how many members there are.

Theres five members in hollow Bastion but they seem to travel to different worlds. We cant really count the ones in COM until further information release but so far there are 6 we know of (Axel, Demyx,Ruxod,Xaldin,EM, and the girl unknown).

So the ones we already know plus the ones in COM is 11 and that means two spots left o_O (Riku and Mickey?)

Last edited:

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
KeyBladeWielder9 said:
has any else noticed that no organization member has been seen in any of the returning worlds except hollow bastion? and another question, we havent seen any pictures of sora in hollow bastion like actually fighting or something except for him outside fighting that crapload of heartless, so is it actually returning? and what world do you think the new girl orgainization member will go to?

there was a orgnazation member in greece, but i dont knbow about the other world, plus there not going to be a org. member in every world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back