• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

CoM Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyBladeWielder9

did the game ever freeze for anyone here? because i am at destiny islands and whenever i grow a level my game freezes and it has happened 3 times now

does anyone have any advice?

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
Instead of double posting you can just edit your posts. Try playing the game in a different gameboy or just buy a new game if it keeps messing up.

seinra

no idea what to say, maybe your game and/or gameboy are screwed or have been screwed with. or your just not taking care of your stuff. Who know's? It hasn't happened to me before.

KeyBladeWielder9

man thats not fair i have 2 gameboys and it happened to both of them and my friend did the same with 2 of them

keymaster-Lycole

Ive played through CoM more times than i can count...it would have happened to me if it wasnt your game causing the problem, allright? go to like EB or whatever store u got it at, take ur receit, and trade it in for another CoM

~Life~

The old member
Never double post......and i got think of anything wrong. Exchange the game for another one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back