• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

KH2: FM+ Trailer Question

I have a question about the KH2: FM+ trailer that I was hoping you guys could answer. I can't get a picture but around 5:02 during the trailer it shows and Organization XIII meeting and three open chairs. I was wondering if anyone knows whose chairs those are. Sorry if it's a stupid question but...
  2. M

LE Guide Question

Does anyone know if you can buy it at EB Games or is it only available online? Sorry if this is a stupid question but I just wanted to see if anyone bought it from the store and not online. Thanks.
  3. M

1UP Reviews KH2

1up just put up a review and gave it a 90%. Also, as of writing this it is the number 1 watched game on 1up.
  4. M

YuYu Hakusho

I'm a big fan of this and I was wondering if the American dub is as good as the original japanese. Thanks.
  5. M

D.Gray-man

It's this new manga coming to Shonen Jump and I was kinda wondering if anybody has ever heard of it. It looks pretty good. Well, thanks.
  6. M

Question (Spoiler Free Answers please)

I dont' have KH2 yet and I'm trying to not look at these endings and spoiler threads. I'm wondering if KH2 is really on 2 discs and is really long because if the games really long then how do you guys have the ending. Also, is this really the true ending or what? And are there any keyblade pics...
  7. M

My Theories

Well, all this new info. has got me thinking about some new stuff. So i thought I would post it for you guys to see and comment on. ----------------------------------- Second Awakening? http://img426.imageshack.us/img426/2966/kh118zf.jpg Could this be another awakening? What did Sora do? I...
  8. M

Destiny Islands?

Is this a playable world or is it just like a mini movie inside because I haven't heard anyone talking about it. I'm asking because usually all the worlds have a little "picture" of the whole place. http://www.khinsider.com/info/kh2ultimania/013.jpg Sorry if its old new but I couldn't search...
  9. M

Stich Summon

In this pic (top-right): http://www.khinsider.com/images/dengeki1126/003.jpg It shows Stich and Sora playing "guitars" so is this summon a mini-game? Sorry if it's already been posted.
  10. M

Sig request

Deleted because shops are better
  11. M

The Hunchback of Notre Dame?

Is The Hunchback of Notre Dame goind to be in kh2 because they havent relesed all the worlds yet and it would be kinda cool to fight with the hunchback Tell me what you think.
  12. M

Theory on the beginning

Well as most people know the BHK will be playable as the tutorial character which mean he is the first thing to happen after the opening CGI cutscene(Or whatever the first movie will be) After we play the tutorial and most likely face the Dusk version of Darkside (The big 'ol white guy) We...
  13. M

Oathkeeper or Oblivion?

You guys decide mines Oblivion
  14. M

Best Anime?

People keep saying that FMA is the best anime but i always heard people thought Neon Genesis Evangelion was th ebest anime so which is it?
  15. M

KH Art Book

I was just wondering if there is or will be a book that contains all of the artwork from both Kingdom Hearts games and Chain of Memories?
  16. M

The Door in the scans

thats the same symbol on the door and stand thing i think someone said that its alson on sora's pants in valor mode and maybe the disney castle coat of arms or something
  17. M

Leon & Cloud

So i heard that Leon and Cloud are gonna be back and so iI thought their story was finished because in the KH Credits they all met up in Hollow Bastion so why would they be back? i think they were in twilight town in the SE Party trailer
  18. M

Sora and the Crown on the floor thing

I saw this in cursed keyblade's profile and i can see a door at the end of the clip and i think thats him either opening or closing something that is important
  19. M

POTC Heartless

Will he be back? I think he will be
  20. M

Key Blades?

Anybody found any keyblades images because they are gonna have new key chains right i mean i hope so
Back