• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Destiny Islands?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

I dont know. It might be a playable world. Chances are you'll get to go there at some point in the game.

KingBlade said:
Maybe,But what would you do there...
I dont know, but then again, what would you do at Twilight Town? What would you do at Disney Castle? What would you do at Hollow Bastion?

If you can answer all of those with valid, confirmed answers, then you will have avoided my pwnage.

Last edited:

MilkMan20206

Can anyone like translate it or somethin'? 'Cause they didn't talk about it in the news post thing.

IsItReal?

It said somewhere on this site I think that Selphie has or is fogetting Sora. So maybe when Sora goes there he sees them and they don't remember him...Idk just a thought.

MilkMan20206

Yeah, I'm retarded, Shorty. It's a question and unless you have proof don't say anything you don't know of.

Sora's_son

I dont know, but then again, what would you do at Twilight Town? What would you do at Disney Castle? What would you do at Hollow Bastion?

If you can answer all of those with valid, confirmed answers, then you will have avoided my pwnage.

OK:
1 you start the game off in twighlight town and there is a scate boarding game and the struggle

2 in disney castle you have to protect minnie mouse frm a swarm of bee hartless

3 you help rebuild the town and it is like traverse town

YAY i HAVE AVOIDED pwnage

diogo14

Jacob Twilight said:
Wait a minute... is that a volcano behind the town on that mini-map?!

yeah u right it seems like a vulcano... wait what if in the middle of the game the vucano destroyed all the island :p jk ihih but it is a vulcano...

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
MilkMan20206 said:
Yeah, I'm retarded, Shorty. It's a question and unless you have proof don't say anything you don't know of.
Amen... he/she/it is getting on my nerves with the totally pointless/rude/one-or-two-word posts...

The biggest question is what would the world be called... Destiny Islands?
You know, that raises a question that plagued me while I was writing a KH fanfic once. What do the islanders call Destiny Islands? Do they call it that? Do they call it anything? Is it just.... THE ISLAND?

I hope it's not playable, I didnt like playing last time because it was mainly fetch quests... I'm hoping it's going to be present in the form of cutscenes only, thank you. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back