• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory on the beginning

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MilkMan20206

Well as most people know the BHK will be playable as the tutorial character which mean he is the first thing to happen after the opening CGI cutscene(Or whatever the first movie will be)
006.jpg

After we play the tutorial and most likely face the Dusk version of Darkside (The big 'ol white guy) We will probably back at Castle Oblivion where Sora will be awoken and told about the Heartless coming back.
011.JPG

After Sora finds out about all the heartless he will go to Hollow bastion and fight the army of heartless there.
attack!.jpg

And if you watch the new video at KH Insider in the Video section with the new & old clips you will see sora is playable against the heartless army

That is how I believe Kingdom Hearts 2 will start out

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
i think he's too weak to start out fighting an army of heartless. i remembered the story starts in twilight town but i could be wrong. your theory has no hard core proof but nice try anyways. but i do know the bhk tutorial will be at the beginning...obviously

Counterpart

everything you said I agree with other than the last swarm battle part.When you watch that clip you stated to watch look at Sora's HP and his thunder attack.He has way more HP to start with for it to be the beggining and it looks like he is using Thundaga.

Attemisc

There is no proof of a BHK tutorial. Tetsuya Nomura has said himself that the tutorial will be in Twilight Town. The scenes with BHK and the Dusk Darkside are probably a cut scene that will continue BHK's story like how on Destiny Islands after you would do something it would show a cutscene from the Disney Castle.

xtwilightx

obviously we wouldnt be calling him bhk if we knew his name. LOL even im a N00b n i kno that.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
What new video is everyone talking about? I'd like to see it so if anyone has a clip, please show me...

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Sora's abilities were maxed out for the demo. Maxed Out= The strongest stats Sora has. So there is no way of telling if it is in the beggining or the end or the middle or whatever. It will show up when it shows up. No not to be off topic and be spamming, that theory is reasonable at the beggining. But how is Sora gonna wake up from the pod and fight the whole army just that fast. An explanation would be nice on how he got his new clothes and such. And I'm sure Sora would like to know why he was in a pod.

Edit: The person above me could have edited. The trailer can be found at the main site. Where Sora and the unknown clash at the end. Da da dum. In it is little scences of the army battle. For you lazy people. http://www.khinsider.com/downloads/index.shtml The top one should be it.

HeartsLight

i thought i read somewhere that sora and co. go to twilight town and a couple of other worlds, find out that hollow bastion is the place where the heartless are coming from again and go there... i agree with everything else, just not that...

keyblader05

yea the huge battle thingy, i think, is just a little farther out in the game, like whil he was sleeping in his pod the heartless gathers togather and kills people. stuff like that

Slayer42

There would be no way you could start off killing a whole army of heartless. That's like being at the colluseum in KH1 and fighting all the rounds at once. (drools) I can't wait for this game to come out!

ggpboi9690

i think after he gets out of the memory pod hes ganna find out that something is going down in hallow bastion again and when he gets there a huge army of heartless are ganna be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back