• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Door in the scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MilkMan20206

thats the same symbol on the door and stand thing
f22.png

d35.png

i think someone said that its alson on sora's pants in valor mode
1249_image_1.jpg

and maybe the disney castle coat of arms or something

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
foundation of light she calls that orb, and that symbol looks like the Dusks symbol, Sora, that door, the foundation of light and the dusks have it! hmm.....................is that important, i'm guessing yes. Hey can anyone give the link to soras valor form please, s scan will do!

Counterpart

this was brought up acouple of days ago...I don't think that the symbol in the Valor form is the same...the one of Sora's pants while in Valor Form is alot more thinner and longer.While the one on the door and fountain are exactly the same!!!

Last edited:

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
woah, i checked it out on google, and you are right! a symbol!!!!! arm of coats it said!

Legend
The English translation of "fleur-de-lis" (sometimes spelled "fleur-de-lys") is "flower of the lily." This symbol, depicting a stylized lily or lotus flower, has many meanings. Traditionally, it has been used to represent French royalty, and in that sense it is said to signify perfection, light, and life. Legend has it that an angel presented Clovis, the Merovingian king of the Franks, with a golden lily as a symbol of his purification upon his conversion to Christianity. Others claim that Clovis adopted the symbol when waterlilies showed him how to safely cross a river and thus succeed in battle.

Danny_Sora_kh2

Dark-Side said:
Maybe this is how sora gets the valor Form

thats exactly what i was thinking...like minnie is showing him the fountain of light and the keyhole then like he locks disney castle and he obtains the Valor form...and then a cutcene showing why... :D lol

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Counterpart said:
this was brought up acouple of days ago...I don't think that the symbol in the Valor form is the same...the one of Sora's pants while in Valor Form is alot more thinner and longer.While the one on the door and fountain are exactly the same!!!
the symbol on sora's valor mode symbol can come in different varities and shapes go on www.google.com search fleur de lis. um i think milkman did see my thread but the only thing is milkman posted the pictures for that i thank milkman for that but why make another thread with pictures when you can just go to the link ? i thank milkman for making people understand it but milkman can just look at the topic now in the forum first page and take a poll geez let me go .

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
kool find..i think it could be tha door to tha new kingdom hearts. buh thas not really makin me feel excited.. maybe its jus sum part of disney castle. goofy is frm disney castle sooo maybe its like when sora fuses an then since he is different and not entirely the keyblade wielder he cant enter disney castle an he needs tha symbol 2 get in....(i dont think that made much sense buh i tried)

ps. MILKMAN64 4EVER :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back