• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Sephiroth's Chat

Yea, I fought Sephiroth again earlier today and noticed something in his chat. He says, "So that's a keyblade" and then when you look at the secret ending with all the keyblades, you notice all the scattered blades. So i have a theory of my own that no matter what happens in the next game that...
  2. J

Final Boss

Sorry but I can't remember the superior of the organizations name at the current second, but I'm curious what the hell is his weapon. While I was fighting him it felt like I was playing some Star Wars game or something like that. Anyway if you all know what it is I would like to know.
  3. J

Another Release Date Forum

Yes I relize that I'll probably have a new one ripped by all of you people getting pissed off with this, but I was on the square website and noticed that Grandia III was coming out on Feb. 14. In my marketing class I learned that most major companies release one product at a time. Therefore...
  4. J

Soundtrack

I'm just curious, and I'm sorry if someone else posted this already but I'm too lazy to look, but where will I actually be able to by the soundtrack because I couldn't find the first one in any music store. Wouldn't mind some help with this.
  5. J

Riku

Here's a theory I recently came up with but if it's already been created please forgive me because I haven't been completly following KH2 news lately but, If you remember at the end of COM Riku says that he isn't heading towards the path of twilight but the path of dawn. Then in either DD or...
  6. J

does anyone know

forgive me if this has already been asked by someone else earlier, but i didnt see it anywhere. does anybody know where i can find the movie after you defeat riku while he is being controlled by ansem. if it has already been asked can you just copy and paste the forum. thanks
  7. J

False Theroies

Alright people are driving me insane by asking the same things over and over again which has already been proven incorrect so here we go The Blindfolded Unknown has been confirmed to be Riku in an interview Nomura he confirmed all of this... The red-haired girl seen in some photos but not...
  8. J

more to DD?

I don't know if anyone else has seen this but in deep dive, after the BHK throws oblivion to Riku, if you look carefully the kingdom key takes oblivions place in the BHK's hand. I'm just wondering if there is a meaning behind this or if someone has any theories about what it means?
  9. J

KH2 theme song?

Does anyone know if Disney and Squaresoft are keeping Simple and Clean as the song for KH2 or if its going to be a new song?
  10. J

glowing eyed unknown theory

this theory is completly out in the wild... and really requires some thinking about. the reason i thought of it was after reaplaying the original kingdom hearts. if you remember correctly, in Neverland, riku creates a shadow version of sora at the beggining of the level. until the captains...
Back