• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jackthemonkey

Here's a theory I recently came up with but if it's already been created please forgive me because I haven't been completly following KH2 news lately but,

If you remember at the end of COM Riku says that he isn't heading towards the path of twilight but the path of dawn. Then in either DD or ASAS you can see how when Riku removes his blindfold that the clouds disperse to show the sky for what it was. So my theory on this is that Riku by taking the path to dawn is starting to become a character to be of light, and no longer darkness, while still he will have some darkness in him.

Let me know what you think about this and if this has already been posted I say it again, forgive me

louis

after reading what he said in the trailer i think he is more evil then good

Lupuscurrit

louis said:
after reading what he said in the trailer i think he is more evil then good

I dont think he's evil he just does things... in a different way to do good. In KH he enetered the darkness to try to save Kairi. He tried to do good but ended up messing up himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back