• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth's Chat

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jackthemonkey

Yea, I fought Sephiroth again earlier today and noticed something in his chat. He says, "So that's a keyblade" and then when you look at the secret ending with all the keyblades, you notice all the scattered blades. So i have a theory of my own that no matter what happens in the next game that Sephiroth will be involved in some way, and possibly try and gain his own keyblade throughout the game because of the quote, "Maybe it will change its mind after I defeat you". Anyway, just a vague theory.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I doubt any Final Fantasy character will have any involvement in the main plot outside of cameo appearances and minor roles

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
That is the dumbest thing that I have heard all day.

NEVER going to happen.

Sephy's sword >>>>> Keyblade

Kingdom Merc

It is very, very, very, very, very, very, very unlikely Sephiroth gets his own keyblade. If you've noticed almost all the enemies have tried to steal Sora's keyblade so no doubt that Sephiroth would try it.

The only characters actually kinda involved in the plot were Leon (Squall), Yuffie, and Aerith in both KH and KH2, and they don't have their own keyblades.

D

Duzyourfacehurt

Didn't Nomura not even want to involve FF characters in the plot at all? He wanted it to be all Disney right?

EternalOath

Yea probably right. It'd be weird if a FF character had a keyblade. I mean their weapons already look too cool anyway. Sephiroth trading his Marasume for a keyblade? I don't think so...

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
Yeah, besides, Nomura stated that Kingdom hearts has it's own characters and that FF characters are guests to the world and won't be given any MAJOR roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back