• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another Release Date Forum

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jackthemonkey

Yes I relize that I'll probably have a new one ripped by all of you people getting pissed off with this, but I was on the square website and noticed that Grandia III was coming out on Feb. 14. In my marketing class I learned that most major companies release one product at a time. Therefore I'm placing bets that you will have a release date confirmed somewhere around the 14th of this month. Other then that have fun snapping on me I like laughing at what you people say.

UnknownEnigma

^^yup yup day of love....anyways hopefully they give us some new info on it not just another REAL SOON or CLOSE TO SPRING something like that....does that groundhog affect the spring 2006??? haha but yeah im hoping for a RD

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Says you!..we can only know that KH2 is coming out in Spring 2006...other than that, this thread is going to get closed by a mod...read the stickys next time..no release date threads.

jackthemonkey

Dark Essence said:
Says you!..we can only know that KH2 is coming out in Spring 2006...other than that, this thread is going to get closed by a mod...read the stickys next time..no release date threads.

Yea if this was my entire life I might actually be affected by that fact, but truth be told I don't care if my forum is closed. Other then that I was just letting people know a theroy from a marketing point of view so they'll stop complaining.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
jackthemonkey said:
Yea if this was my entire life I might actually be affected by that fact, but truth be told I don't care if my forum is closed. Other then that I was just letting people know a theroy from a marketing point of view so they'll stop complaining.
*sigh*...I don't have time to flame nOObs like you.Sorry your not worth it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back