• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

kingdom hearts world

If you was in the world of kingdom hearts. Who would you be and why?
  2. T

Which form to you love using?

Which for do you like using? I like the master form
  3. T

nobody's real names

do anyone know what the nobody's real names are? and where they are from? i don't know if they are original characters or from other games. i was just wondering since i never heard them.:D
  4. T

Funny dave chappelle skit

hey yall got to see this skit its funny here's the website http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkamym1aEPs&search=chappelle%20show%20lost%20episodes:D
  5. T

did u know

do u know in yensid castle in the room where u get your new clothes if you go back and examine the mirrors in that room they will tell u about each drive form even the anti form
  6. T

complains!!!

why are people complaining that they beat kingdom hearts 2 too early. They are the ones who rush though the game without trying to level up to 99,complete jiminy crickets 100%,level up all drive forms,or complete 100% of all side quest and challenges.
  7. T

level 100

Has anyone got to level 100 or close to it.
  8. T

the next kh game

I think that the next kingdom hearts game will be a mmorpg(massive multiplayer role playing game) because said that the final fanasty group was planning something with disney. any comments!!!
  9. T

the real world

This is just a question i just thought up: If the kingdom hearts franchise was a real world, would u want to be a part of it?
  10. T

Nobodies or heartless

For all the people who got kingdom hearts 2. Is the nobodies harder than the heartless.:confused:
  11. T

So long

Why did it take so long for Kingdom Hearts 2 to be release.
  12. T

Kh3

So what new enemy yall think will be in Kingdom Hearts 3
  13. T

All 5 of sora's forms

:D yo anyone got any information on all 5 of sora's forms Halla Back at me
  14. T

come one come all talk kingdom hearts 1 or 2

talk about anything u know about kingdom hearts 1 or 2 Anything!!!!
  15. T

Say all u know about Kingdom Hearts 2

Say all u know about kingdom hearts 2 storyline because I still dont get it clearly
Back