• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So long

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
for the whole thing.... well cause they had to create every effect, every detail for the graphics (even the smaller things we wont pay full attantion to) voice acting/ lip syncing etc... and i wouldent know myself but it seems to me that re-creating the battle system would have taken the longest because there are so many different styles now

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Because Nomura kept coming up with new ideas to improve the game( like making Hollow Bastion as the pit stop city instead of Twilight Town). Plus, there have been several edits conducted on KH2. So this game has gone through many revisions. It makes you wonder how the original version of KH2 would've been like.

skilled keyblada

i dun get it either like jak 3 was released 1- 1 1/4 years after jak2 and they had too make a fair bit of new stuff.

D

Dexter

Uhh why for Japan? Because it's god damn SQUARE! They make sure everything is perfect. An you know how long it takes to make RPG an make sure EVERYTHING is perfect. Square looks at the smallest detail.

Why it takes so long for the US? Well I can tell you for a fact that the voice acting was done in Summer of 2005. So either right now there adding extras, few more mini game, extra boss battles. Or there polishing a few areas. Or they could be just waitning an working or there marketing campeighn....Im a bad speller.LOL!^^^/=)

King of Blades

Maybe he wanted to keep us in suspense so that more people could buy the game or get hooked on it during those 3 or so years

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, they had a hard time finding and bring back voiceactors from the previous Kingdom Hearts game and do the voiceacting, edit and add subtitles and others. That's why they delay it and had to do it fast before March 28, the release date.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
for the US there are prob. a lot of reasons, mostly polishing everything and adding extras because they sold wayyyyy more kh's here than in japan (i think they said it was more than any FF that was released or something?)

zora keyblade

and i think that after its released in the U.S it wont be long before it comes to europe coz its kinda harder to translate from japanese to english but then it will be...yeah lets say one and a half month then it will be released in europe

THEY SAID THAT ON SPACEWORLD AND TWO OF THEM WORKS FOR SQUARE :)

Lunar Knight

American Person
I think it's because of the voice overs and the lip syncing and all of those other visual effects.

T

Tyler Durden

its got to do with :
great graphics
revamped battle
revamped gummi ship (im still not looking forward to it)
voice acting
storyline+ mini games
and remember, Tetsuya Nomura was also directing FFVII Advent Children

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I heard that they re-did everythin about the game......ya know, started it all over again with a new program....................

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
it's beacause TN kept making diffrent ideas and changing things and the time it took to make ll the new battle systems and now they have to tranlate the whole game from japenese to english

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back