• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which form to you love using?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryantjj

I like Master Form too. When you equip Berserk Charge and use up all your mp in Master Form, you're a lethal, moving, yellow destruction machine!!
Besides that, I favor Wisdom Form. I like sniping!

Sou-jiro

i like the valor form, you're way faster and the only thing i use with kingdomhearts is attack and cure so it's awesum

Lunar Knight

American Person
I like Master Form more than Final. I'm not quite sure what the reason is, though.

I use Wisdom against boss fights in the tournaments, like Cloud and Leon. I just glide around past them and use Quick Dash to just go right through them.

I like toying with meh enemies. =]

Cicero

Visionary
Yeah, Wisdom is awesome too. Final is just pure power and I love to see heartless drop dead like they are nothing but too play with them and glide around with Wisdom Form is fun too!

DaDarkDude

wisdom and final. wisdom 4 the sniping, final as darkside prins said for the killing enemies quickly and the cool finishing move.

Awards
Hmmm. I would actually have to say Anti form. Mostly because its just so much fun to play with. I also apreciate the speed and strength of Sora's attack in this form and plus, he he looks so much cooler with all that darkness. Though I guess it can be kinda annoying sometimes with taking more damage, but I have actually never had problem with that. Heh, I actually managed to beat Xaldin with him. Though it was really lucky, and plus I didn't actually kill him with it, cause I don't think Anti Form has a finisher move, so I had to land the last strike with normal Sora.

Girox_07

Valor form it's mine!! equip Sleeping Lion(combo boost) and star seeker (air combo boost), and also berserk charge and you'll just keep on going!!! =D

Haku

<3
I really like the Final Form the most but sadly you acquire it so late in the game.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
my favorite has to be valor, its strong and gives you a burst of speed, plus i like the whole two keyblade thing

and i know some of you might say 'if you like two keyblades, just use master or final, there so much more powerful!' well for the master thing i just kinda like to keep my feet planted when i fight, and for the final thing, unless your against some hard boss it just seems like your cheating, and i hate that feeling...

it would be really cool if you could use a drive form for the 1000 heartless battle! thatd bem sweet

Matt I am

I favor Wisdom form the most of all
I love it because it's magic based and you can keep at a distance from all of your foes that are WAY too strong, and not to mention it levels up really quickly in comparison to the other forms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back