• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Does anyone know the max

i dont know if anyones has asked this...but i attatched the ultima keyblade, and used boosters to raise my stats to 100 str, def, and magic. I then proceeded to defeat sephiroth to get fenrir. I then attatched it to see i had 101 str...is it possible to use power, def, and magic boosts to make...
  2. F

Resident Evil: The Decaying of Flesh

OOC: I know its long, but how do good Role Plays Get started If you were trapped in a lose-lose situation in which there was absolutely no escape, would you help someone else fortunate enough to get out, or would you let your selfish heart consume both you and anyone else... It has been about...
  3. F

Resident Evil: The Decaying of Flesh

If you were trapped in a lose-lose situation in which there was absolutely no escape, would you help someone else fortunate enough to get out, or would you let your selfish heart consume both you and anyone else... After the fall of Umbrella, a few secret research labs seem to still stand in...
  4. F

anti-form

does anyone know where a good picture of anti-form is?
  5. F

Are You Serious

Is there no soft reset, when i want to load a game, and i cant die...what do i do...?
  6. F

Shouldnt there...?

Shouldnt there be more than heartless gummi ship builder store keeper and premium member i was just wondering if you could make it so you dont have to post as much to get to the next level like adding things at 100, 250, 600, 800,and 900 posts just so there is always something to think...
  7. F

*)---{[Through The Eyes Of An Angel]}---(*

*It takes place in a dark city on this godforsaken earth. All but hate is around. Nobody can figure out how to just forgive their problems. Blood just can’t stop being shed. The pain will just keep being bestowed. Theres an ongoing war between the wolves and the bats. Theres a story behind those...
  8. F

KH2 Cutscenes

I was just wondering to those who have played KH2, if you are able to skip cuscenes like COM, you know hold the start button for like 5 seconds. And if you are able to Pause cutscenes.
  9. F

Im really SORRY

Im really sorry if i promised that i would record scenes from KH and i have not yet sent them to you Im having difficulty with school and i have had 0 time. Once again i am really sorry Here is a list of things i said i would download and who i said they were for: Memories of you : Monstro...
  10. F

Final Drive form

Does anyone have like a video of gameplay playing final drive form, because i cant find it anywhere
  11. F

Orichalcum

I dont know any other way of getting it I have 2 games Normal Sora LVL 100 STR 100 DEF 100 Expert Sora LVL 100 STR 100 DEF 100 Equipment Crystal Crown Crystal Crown Crystal Crown Goofy LVL 100 STR 100 DEF 100 Equipment Crystal Crown Crystal Crown Crystal Crown...
  12. F

I have an Idea

My dad got a DVD Burner/Recorder last year, and i figured out that i can use it to record anything i want including gameplay So, if anyone wants, i can make walkthroughs through gameplay. like if someone wants to know how to beat sephiroth, ill play it, beat him and record it, and post it on...
  13. F

Myspace

do you have Myspace post it on here
  14. F

Who thinks Marijuana is Dangerous

Do you think Marijuana,pot,grass,chronic,mary jane, ganja,weed can harm you or put you in any serious risk in any way? You may choose more than one option in the Poll
  15. F

Rumor

Im not sure where i read this...i wish i could remember, because i dont remember if it was a reliable source but They said that Square Enix had plans on making KH like the FF series and have it go up and past KH 10. Since it already done so well that they had no doubt that this idea would...
  16. F

Riku and Namine

Is it Possible that there could be something between Namine and Riku. Cause you know, Sora and Kairi...Riku and Namine.....doesnt that work?
  17. F

My Signature

My signature does not show up...Why?
  18. F

Hello, im not new to it though

ive been coming here for months...i just never posted i actually joined the forum quite a while after i started coming to Khinsider...well it used to be KH-2.net...or something well anyway...i guess it doesnt hurt to start posting i miss using discussion boards...i mean because i stopped...
Back