• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello, im not new to it though

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferno

I was born in a small town, and lived there ever s
ive been coming here for months...i just never posted

i actually joined the forum quite a while after i started coming to Khinsider...well it used to be KH-2.net...or something

well anyway...i guess it doesnt hurt to start posting

i miss using discussion boards...i mean because i stopped using them after allot of idiots drove me away

...anywho...Hi

My Name is Brandon, im an obsessed Kingdom hearts fan...not FF...sorry, i just couldnt ever get into the gameplay of FF. the whole hit....wait your turn, get attacked....then attack again....wait....so on and so forth

Ive beaten Kingdom hearts down into the ground anticipating the KH2

you know...getting 100 str, 100 def...yada yada yada

Well i hope i feel welcomed and can talk to people that share the same interest in me....Thanks!:D

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
then we are 2 bcuz ive been reading all the threads all this years but never registered until now so im not new at all

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ferno said:
ive been coming here for months...i just never posted

i actually joined the forum quite a while after i started coming to Khinsider...well it used to be KH-2.net...or something

well anyway...i guess it doesnt hurt to start posting

i miss using discussion boards...i mean because i stopped using them after allot of idiots drove me away

...anywho...Hi

My Name is Brandon, im an obsessed Kingdom hearts fan...not FF...sorry, i just couldnt ever get into the gameplay of FF. the whole hit....wait your turn, get attacked....then attack again....wait....so on and so forth

Ive beaten Kingdom hearts down into the ground anticipating the KH2

you know...getting 100 str, 100 def...yada yada yada

Well i hope i feel welcomed and can talk to people that share the same interest in me....Thanks!:D
Welcome to KHInsider! You might know the rules by now, but here we go ...

Don't swear, flame or spam. Be active, have fun and try to make friends. Need I say more?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Ehhh, I'm going to use my intuition and say that even though you never really posted before, you know the rules already, and don't need to be welcomed

[moved]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back