• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

what kind of pepole whould you like to fight in the coliseum!

I WANNA KILL POOH!!!!!!!!!!! ALONG WITH TIGGER AND THAT OWL!!! mwahahahahahahahahahhahahaha!!! and yeah it would be cool if you cuold get to choose your party....
  2. S

Playing as BHK theory

a creation of pure ignorance... i think those could be neither the NEOs or the white heartless...
  3. S

BHK/Sora

Yes, and once they reveal his name,we will be sure about his connection with the 13th Order(i like that name better than the organization)
  4. S

what kind of pepole whould you like to fight in the coliseum!

yeah, i want some blood, i can't get off my head the picture of Auron cutting off Pooh's head and then, like in kill bill, everyone form the Disney worlds gets a *blood bath*... Beside that i wouyld like a Final Fantasy team(all of them together), yeah, simple but cool anyway...
  5. S

BHK/Sora

nice, another thread about BHK, why dint you post this on the BHK -- reborn thing...? And finnaly TH you gave up on that theory THANKS GOD, THANKS!! EDIT: oh wait, why's the BHK thread closed??
  6. S

Somthing to do when you're TOTALLY bored...

http://www.therightfoot.net/mystuff/whatever/swf/bubblewrap.swf it's just ADDICTIVE!!!!!
  7. S

Relationship between DWU and Riku in DEEP DIVE

Re: Does any know the relationship between DWU and Riku in DEEP DIVE ...Ummm, what new info?? I think their relationship is none, i think they didnt even met before. I'd like to think the King and Riku in some point went in separate ways, and the King comunicated with DWU(whom i think is BHK...
  8. S

Gummi Ship or Twilight Train?

I rhink the Gummi Ship will be the same as in khI, the main way of transportation, and once you get to Twilight Town, you get to use the Twilth Train(called like that by me:D ) and POSSIBLY get to worlds you couldnt go with the Gummi Ship, or just it is that Twilight Town is so big that you...
  9. S

could all off this be a peice of somthing bigger

of course, you just have to do a little, just a tiny bit of speculation, and you'll find out the anwser... As for what is it? who knows, it is all up to your imagination...
  10. S

newcomer here!!

Hey, I finally could make it to this forum, I've been whatching and trying to log myself in but always happened some kind of error... But anyway I just wanted to introduce myself to you guys... I like FFs anf KH a LOT, and i mean that. I have the entire collection of FF games for the...
  11. S

What Made You Buy Kingdom Hearts!?

i just bought it becouse it had Final Fantasy Characters...but it turned out it was far more worth bying it, just becouse of the ff charactes....
  12. S

barrat in da new kh2

the girl who did yuna's voice is in the KHII voice cast, but Nomura hasn't said anythig official yet so... I would like more FFVIII people, like Seifer or Zell... And Rinoa too, so Leon can finally change back his name to Squall...
  13. S

Do you think.....

Yeah... I think i like the switching back and forth more than the other option...Anyway i just wanna play with BHK!!!
Back