• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Relationship between DWU and Riku in DEEP DIVE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

silver_shadow

Re: Does any know the relationship between DWU and Riku in DEEP DIVE

...Ummm, what new info??
I think their relationship is none, i think they didnt even met before. I'd like to think the King and Riku in some point went in separate ways, and the King comunicated with DWU(whom i think is BHK, by the way) and told him do what he did in DD....

Oh wait a Second!! something just occured to me! what if Deep Dive it's just a representation of what's gonna happen in the game? like the intro in KHI... Yeah think about it, the two of them can handle both light and darkness in a wierd way and there is a stagement in DD/ASAS that says ¨this time, I'll fight¨, i think that was Riku who said that, ,so DWU is handeling the keyblade to riku for him to fight... Now I think i got a little out of the subject but... I'd like to think they just met on their paths or something...

New2Ya

I'm lost...
The DWU knows both Riku and Mickey, if the concept trailer will actually become a part of the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back