• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

newcomer here!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

silver_shadow

Hey, I finally could make it to this forum, I've been whatching and trying to log myself in but always happened some kind of error... But anyway I just wanted to introduce myself to you guys...

I like FFs anf KH a LOT, and i mean that. I have the entire collection of FF games for the playstation and finished them all at least twice... As for kingdom hearts; I just loooove that game(why else would I be in a KH forum then?...)....

So that's it, I hope to have a great time on this forum and make a lot of theories;) (logical ones, if you know what i mean...).

PS: oh, and BHK is one of the best characters ever(how can i know that? i just know it!!!!!) besides Auron and Sphiroth of course...

Last edited:

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
Welcome. :D

It sounds like you will be a great addition to this forum. I look foward to reading your theories. Have fun and read the rules so you won't get into any trouble. PM me if you need any help.

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
hello newbie welcome to the forums. Its hard to make friends here, pm me if you need a friend, Ive always got free time to talk to newbs, and if I dont, Ill pretend like I do. =P

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
Welcome silver shadow, it looks like you will follow the rules fairly well so I wont tell you to, PM me if you need help or want to talk ok...

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
Umm I don't really care who you are. Like most others I'm simply doing this to raise my post count. If you have any questions I suggest you ask the people above as I'll just tell you to go away.

*Mass Message*

Back