• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

barrat in da new kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drachyench

hikari2002 said:
that would be nice but there's kinda too many charcters from FF7 in kh already, they should put new ones in.

*Cough* *Cough* Playstation FFT characters *Cough*

silver_shadow

the girl who did yuna's voice is in the KHII voice cast, but Nomura hasn't said anythig official yet so...

I would like more FFVIII people, like Seifer or Zell... And Rinoa too, so Leon can finally change back his name to Squall...

Ultima Keybearer

Why did he change his name to Leon anyway's? But i think they should put some Final Fantasy IX characters in too.

N

Neko

Seifer would be awsome to see in KH. I wouldn't mind seeing Red XII in there as well as a the Turks and Rufus. XD

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
No. He will not be in it, believe me. And you spelled BARRET wrong in the title...

Think of it. He'd be the only one in the game that has a gun. It would never happen, Disney doesnt allow guns...

Drachyench

SoulEater2118 said:
No. He will not be in it, believe me. And you spelled BARRET wrong in the title...

Think of it. He'd be the only one in the game that has a gun. It would never happen, Disney doesnt allow guns...

Vincent was confirmed in the GMR issue "Magic Kingdom" to be in it, and he has a gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back