• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

pics *SPOILERS*

umm does anyone know where I can find cool and good pictures of Xemnas? thanks.
  2. T

13 Order anmes spoilers

Who is Xehanort? Also, who is Xenmas, one was in the secret ending (his name, at least) and the other in the credits.
  3. T

new video, spoilers i guess.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=_DYvtOlqYfU&search=Kingdom%20Hearts%202 This is the full battle with Axel and Roxas. There is no audio, but it is better quality. Plus, a scene from Deep Dive.
  4. T

Roxas

Can anyone give me good pictures of Roxas in the game (in other words, not the art, the sideburns look weird on their). Thanks!
  5. T

KH2 everything (spoilers)

So, does anyone know the deal with the Deep Dive world, final boss battle, Organization, etc.?
  6. T

KH2 spoilers (spoilers, I guess)

So does anyone know where to find spoilers for the game? KH-2.net said to look at Gamefaqs but I couldn't find anything.....Help?
  7. T

KH2 Spoilers?

Seeing as KH2 has come out in Japan, when will we start getting info about the game? Like big stuff, storline, last order members, etc.?
  8. T

Roxas vs. Sora 0_o

In the new commercials, you see the unknown and Sora fighting in the Deep Dive world. Isn't that Roxas? If so,that makes him apart of the 13 Order. That would confirm that earlier rumor that there is a member with dual-keyblades and he can summon those samurai unknowns. Tell me what you think....
  9. T

Saix

I was watching an older trailer when I saw Saix snap his fingers and those knight heartless appear.....I thought the 13 Order could only summon their nobody?
  10. T

about some of the old magazine scans....

Just wondering if there is a better quality version of the Cloud, Aerith, and Sephiroth scan. I've looked everywhere. -_-'
  11. T

13 Order theory! Who #13 is, spoilers!!!

I just looked at the 13 Order character profiles, and on #13 it shows the regular 13 Order cloak. For #1 it doesn't show anything, so I think that Enigmatic Man is #13 and #1 is yet to be revealed. The cloaked member for #13 is in Enigmatic Man's general pose. Sorry if this has been posted...
  12. T

about the new scans...

In Sora's Final Form from the new magazine scans, someone talked about how Sora's keyblades on his back work like helicopters. Where did they find this? And does anybody know about any other abilities? Also, Sephiroth and Cloud look totally awsome!!!!!
  13. T

about the new scans...

In Sora's Final Form from the new magazine scans, someone talked about how Sora's keyblades on his back work like helicopters. Where did they find this? And does anybody know about any other abilities? Also, Sephiroth and Cloud look totally awsome!!!!!
  14. T

about the new trailer...(spoilers, i guess)

If you noticed, there is a different version of Passion playing, around the part where it shows the fusions and combos with Donal and Goofy. Also when the screens are flashing, you see 2 people holding hands (reminds me of Advent Children. And you see the Deep Dive keyhole, which appears to be...
  15. T

KH2 Ultimania Alpha?

Does anyone nkow where you can buy KH2 Ultimania Alpha? Alink, or something? It looks so cool so just wondering. Thanks.
  16. T

about luxord...

Does anyone know what Luxord's element is? Or Xigbal's element and wepaon? thanks.
  17. T

Organization

As you know, we now know almost all of the Organization. But, there is only 3 places left. We know there is a female member, a member with long blue hair, silver hair, and Enigmatic Man, so there isn't enough space. My theory is this either means Enigmatic Man is working for Diz and not apart of...
  18. T

trailer

ok well, i don't remember where i heard this bu wasn't the new trailer supposed to be here Thursday?
  19. T

13 order

hey can anyone list the members of the order in order, 1-13 (as best u can)? thanks!
  20. T

old man and girl org. members

has anyone seen the old man and girl org. member? or is that in the new trailer?
Back