• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

13 order

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

adventchildkiori

3. Xaldin
4. Vexen
5. Lexaeus
6. Zexion
8. Axel
9. Demix
11. Larxene
12. Marluxia

Not numbered:
Old Man Unknown
Women Unknown
Enigmatic Man

There names havent been released or pictures (there are some Enigmatic man pics but non with his hood down).

zenkai16

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far Far Away...
Website
www.avidgamers.com
adventchildkiori said:
3. Xaldin
4. Vexen
5. Lexaeus
6. Zexion
8. Axel
9. Demix
11. Larxene
12. Marluxia

Not numbered:
Old Man Unknown
Women Unknown
Enigmatic Man

There names havent been released or pictures (there are some Enigmatic man pics but non with his hood down).

Man you just whooped me when it came to usful information. hehe, nice job, more then i knew. MIne wern't in order i was going from more of a smaller to larger name size hehe.

Da_BlackSora

since this is already a thread wit a question on it im gonna go ahead and ask one

in the deep dive video there r 4 guys BHK,BFU(riku),GEU,and the other guy sittin on the rock in the deepdive world. who is he. does any1 know or am i just really late.
is it the Enigmatic man. or someone else. and if it is him y is he talkin to the GEU. and wuz it just a breif second when the GEU's eyes wher actually glowing maybe its somethin he can turn on and off

Anti-Light2b

adventchildkiori said:
3. Xaldin
4. Vexen
5. Lexaeus
6. Zexion
8. Axel
9. Demix
11. Larxene
12. Marluxia

Not numbered:
Old Man Unknown
Women Unknown
Enigmatic Man

it seems the older they get, the higher the rank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back