• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

13 Order theory! Who #13 is, spoilers!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

twilight-fighter

I just looked at the 13 Order character profiles, and on #13 it shows the regular 13 Order cloak. For #1 it doesn't show anything, so I think that Enigmatic Man is #13 and #1 is yet to be revealed. The cloaked member for #13 is in Enigmatic Man's general pose. Sorry if this has been posted...

Vzam

Bronze Member
proof read your statement before posting it on a forum for discussion.

but yes, 1 and 13 are not revealed yet. I'm assumeing #1 would be the Enigmatic Man and 13 to be the SHU. Its a generic order cloak display. Dont be so sure that 13 is the EM.

R0XAS

sorry, no. besides the fact that your theory is barely readable, it's wrong.

the lower the number, the higher the superiority. i don't think the enigmatic one, the one of the two yet to be revealed, is number 13.. he would be number 1 if anything.

Obilivion19

I think it would be really cool if #13 were Riku.
I think it makes some sense and it would a rly cool plot twist

Chosenoneknuckles

Obilivion19 said:
I think it would be really cool if #13 were Riku.
I think it makes some sense and it would a rly cool plot twist

It wouldn't make sense as the XIII Order were complete before Kingdom Hearts even began, they were the XIII Order in CoM before Riku and Mickey went undercover. So it's not gonna happen, they're not 'offical' members.

#13 I think is this female people keep mentioning and #1 is the EM.

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
i think #13 is the guy in the trailor where sora is on his knees and says "let me into the world of darkness"(something like that). theres got to be a reason they left #13 for last, i understand #1, but y #13? hes got to have a major impact in the story

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
number 13 can be twice as important as number 1...........think abouit it who is the order named after...........not number 1....but.................number 13........im sorry.............but all im saying is therre is no reason em can't be 13 as weel as 1.........because.....look at marluxia........he was the second lowest rank in CoM.....and he tried to boss everyone around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back