• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. «

kairi & ansom

Maybe KH2 will clear this up for us, but who knows. I don't really believe that Ansem is Kairi's father, but you never know...There always is that possibility.
  2. «

what happened to tidus, wakka,n' selphie?

Yeah...I don't think we needed to know that but ok. Anyways they will probably be back because I read article saying there will be like 7-8 Final Fantasy characters in the game, which could mean Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie are back...possibly.
  3. «

Could Deep Dive be the beginning of...

He has a point there, unless there is a new city we are unaware of.:confused:
  4. «

The first thing I said was......

No really, everyone has their own theories about the game. One person doesn't have to be 100% correct on every theory they come up with, and also if noobs come up with some theories then it's their own perspectives and not yours. You don't have the right to totally say that they are stupid and...
  5. «

im gonna get burned 4 this

Its Kairi for sure, why? Because they showed her on the island and you can see similar features between them (Meaning when she was year younger in KH.) Plus, Selphie is a little younger than Kairi she's not the same age.
  6. «

soras hp

It would also be cool if there were overlapping bars like the bosses have, you know the different colors that go down and then once gone a new color appears? That would be pretty cool.
  7. «

Kairi's new outfit...a uniform?

It makes sense... oviously they want to add more to the story since the whole game is 2.5 times bigger than Kingdom Hearts 1, so im thinking that something is going to happen on that island where kairi goes to school.
  8. «

Cure Me!

No problem man.
  9. «

can sora fly or can he just jump really high now

But its a game, and anything can happen. You just have to believe like Peter Pan says.
  10. «

Kairi's Face!

CRAP! I just read this topic and now I want to watch the video!!! My school also has the same rules too...No watching videos!!! BLAH! I am so going to download this when I get home!!!
  11. «

Cure Me!

I have to admit I cried a little bit at the ending of KH. Don't worry about it...it's good if you cry because if you hold it back then it will just make it worse.
  12. «

Video of KH End Credits?

I might be willing to make a video for you and send it to you over AIM. Talk to me about this sometime, heres my AIM screen name: ZeroSniper16
  13. «

I just dicovered something ! OMG

I thought of that when I discovered the whole thing, and it is probably right. Anyways If you guys need help with something just ask me...I am good at figuring out stuff like this.
  14. «

Glad I could help.
  15. «

Ok I just figured this out today, first of you need to make sure you kill all enemies in the main hall of the Hotel and the green room. Once this is done go Examine the dusk picture first then the dawn picture next. Once you do this the guy behind the window will say "paintings are great" once...
  16. «

KH:comic#2

Either that or he is drunk...
  17. «

Cute

I would have to say Kairi.
  18. «

Did you know if you smack the bell tree times he says something too?
  19. «

Saddest part of KH

I must say the saddest part of the game is when Riku is being locked behind the doors, and he wont see Sora for awhile. Also, the ending part is sad too...Because Kairi has to be on the Island by herself with no one.
  20. «

Hey Guys

Hey whats up guys? My real name is Shaun, but you can call me Cal. Anyways I am a big fan of Kingdom Hearts! I think its the best game ever made:D . I can't wait until Kingdom Hearts 2 comes out. Well thats me for you.
Back