• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Video of KH End Credits?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HOOBASTANKIE

Hey, I'm looking for a video of the end credits from KH. Like there's the part where they do the basic ones and just show different images of the characters, but I also want the one after that where they show the mini-cutscenes of the characters, such as Cloud being reunited with Aerith and company and Huey, Duey, and Louie at Mickey's Kingdom.

Does anyone have a video of this, or know a website or something I can get it from? Thanks if you can help.

DJFirewolf

Unfortunately, the mini-cutscene credits are not on that website. I do have the full credits and will try to get them to you as soon as I can. Might I ask why you need it?

HOOBASTANKIE

Yeah I knew they weren't on the above site, hence why I asked in here. I just want it so that I can watch it whenever without having to continuously beat KH over and over again. I have almost all the video stuff, like the intro, trailers, and it's nice when I'm in the mood to just be able to play it. I'd be ever so grateful for a video of it. If you need info to send it:

My e-mail is T2Wild4AChild@hotmail.com, or my AIM sn is T2Wild4AChild.

«ÇåL»

I might be willing to make a video for you and send it to you over AIM. Talk to me about this sometime, heres my AIM screen name: ZeroSniper16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back