• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what happened to tidus, wakka,n' selphie?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorarocks

ya know after destiny islands disapeered in the begining of kh,what happened to selphie,wakka,and tidus? where they sent to other worlds too?and how did they get back?!

DragonRider1234

i think is has somethin to do with wance ansem was defeated and Kingdom Hearts was closed all the worlds went back to the way they were originally. also if u watch the end of the game u see tham all running together in the sand

Demonflare

Eh i hope they don't appear in kh2. they pretty much killed one of my favorite characters, Tidus, and one of the most funniest characters, Wakka. they're better off gone.

ultimate7777

Oh, they're there....
They're there...
Selphie is in the Jump Festa trailer...and I"m pretty sure Tidus and Wakka will tag along, too.

S King

That isn't Tidus, the programmers probably just got lazy and used Tidus' body. Same with the guy in Agrabah who looks like Wakka.

Zhivago

Yeah, they kind of lead you along to think it's Tidus, because when you talk to him he talks about losing his parents and stuff...or something similar to that.

fizban

well there in kh2 and didn't everyone say that the world would go back to normal along with the people?
i guess.......

«ÇåL»

Yeah...I don't think we needed to know that but ok. Anyways they will probably be back because I read article saying there will be like 7-8 Final Fantasy characters in the game, which could mean Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie are back...possibly.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
If you waited long enough after the ending of KH1 to watch the credits, you see Tidus, Wakka, AND Selphie running along Destiny Island's beach. And I think it's a good bet that if Selphie shows up in the J.F. trailer, the others might make an appearance, even if it's small.

DragonRider1234

.Oathkeeper. said:
If you waited long enough after the ending of KH1 to watch the credits, you see Tidus, Wakka, AND Selphie running along Destiny Island's beach. And I think it's a good bet that if Selphie shows up in the J.F. trailer, the others might make an appearance, even if it's small.

thank u.............i have already said that before. end of story. nothin happened 2 them. the question is is herther they will part tatke a role in KH2 bigger than they did in KH1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back