• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's Face!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Non-Existant One

Ahhh!!!!!! This sucks! I'm in school So I can't get to it. This websense crap is rediculous. It wont let us on to any video game sites. Oh well I guess I'll just have to rush home as soon as possible. For me school ends in 45 minutes. I can't wait to see the trailer! But from what I could gather it sounds like the trailer presented at the jump festa festival that many KH sites were reporting from.

Angel From Above

Wow...i so want this game!
Wow wow wow wow! It looks amazing!!
Who is the blonde haired girl with BHK? Shes probably old news but i dont remember seeing her.
Ok just ignore that last bit, it namine aint it?

Last edited:

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Angel From Above said:
Wow...i so want this game!
Wow wow wow wow! It looks amazing!!
Who is the blonde haired girl with BHK? Shes probably old news but i dont remember seeing her.
Ok just ignore that last bit, it namine aint it?
Yup, its Naminé.

Angel From Above

Ahh right, thanks!
This may sound stupid but who is she?
I dont really know a lot about her, what purpous does she serve?

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Angel From Above said:
Ahh right, thanks!
This may sound stupid but who is she?
I dont really know a lot about her, what purpous does she serve?
Naminé is a girl that can control a person's memories. That's what she was made to do to Sora in Chain of Memories. But she gave him his memories back.

It's possible that BHK is now desperate to have Sora's memories, as he is maybe Sora's N.E.O.
That's just a theory though...

Katamari-Damacy

Hey i downloaded the trailer but i dont see donalds fusion i just goofys and i went to the right page

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Katamari-Damacy said:
Hey i downloaded the trailer but i dont see donalds fusion i just goofys and i went to the right page
its not that good to notice actually. its in disney's castle! near the plant-castle.

«ÇåL»

CRAP! I just read this topic and now I want to watch the video!!! My school also has the same rules too...No watching videos!!! BLAH! I am so going to download this when I get home!!!

New2Ya

I'm lost...
«ÇåL» said:
CRAP! I just read this topic and now I want to watch the video!!! My school also has the same rules too...No watching videos!!! BLAH! I am so going to download this when I get home!!!
Well, its just connected to the site, so you arent opening some sort of Video Player...

Ansem22

I have a very high suspicion that Kairi will be playable.

Nomura has confirmed that BHK is playable, and 3 factors indicate that Kairi is too:

-Along with BHK (the other secondary playable character), her face was hidden for a while. For example, on the official character wallpaper, she (along with the also-playable BHK) has her back turned so that her face isn't shown.

-Why shift to her on Destiny Islands if she won't do anything?

-Deep Dive's 10th point.

Playble or not, though, Kairi looks very good in KH2.

Xenshin

If you haven't seen the trailer yet, then your missing out. I'm glad i just got a new high speed dell. You better hope you get to watch it.

sorarocks

i'm still waiting and waiting and waiting *struggles to open eyes*.LOAD!I'M STILL WAITIN'!Almost done loading...hurry!stupid thing you're almost finished!this is going to take forever!i'm going to B 51 when it's finished!

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Just so everyone can see Rinoa:

tnff820rinoa20big1yr.jpg

The hair is exactly the same, except for the color a bit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back