• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Fanfiction ► This Twisted Place!

Yo im back. This topic has been dead forever but hey, whatever! If you want me to continue, post it so. I'll start again after i get 5 "I want you to continue"s
  2. P

I'm in school on a laptop! I'll post when I get home! See ya!
  3. P

^LOL^ I gotta go somewheres, post the next one when I can! If I don't post the next one today I'll post 2 tomorrow, OK? g2g bye!
  4. P

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Their Story

You know, I was born on Dec. 13 on Friday! Oh no! O well. Happy happy birthday to youuuuu! Yay!
  5. P

Hey, hey, hey! Who wants more? ~ Chapter 2 Pt. 1~ Where are we? “You can’t destroy King Mickey!” Sora shouted at Aros. “Oh yeah? Watch me. Come Fyogg and Ondald!” They ran back to the gummi ship and flew away. “Oh no! We gotta stop them!” Sora...
  6. P

^LOL^ I'm working on the next one! Don't worry, I'm almost finished! (Just asking: How many posts to get to the next rank?)
  7. P

Yayy!!! Awesome! Blood, blood, blood! I know I'm not a teen yet but who cares?! See ya tomorrow! And please more people read my fanfic!(On my sig)
  8. P

Thanks, everyone! Well, the next part of This Twisted Place!: ~ Chapter 1 Pt. 2~ Twisted! One figure almost looked like Sora, but slightly darker, and more hair. The other characters looked like a tall duck and short dog. The “Dark Sora” looks...
  9. P

Thanks, RikusGirlkh! You want to be friends? I'll add you to my sig!(I'm a good friend of KC, 'Kingdom Clasm')
  10. P

Looking for this? ^ I just wanted to post that for no reason Awesome!( I know I always say that) Got Some errors I don't understand. You should proof-read it. Can't wait till the next one! Hey! Why don't people read my fanfic?(In my sig) ^(Sorry for this KC^_^)^
  11. P

:D Thanks, KC. I didn't know you would like it* Wink Wink* 3 more opinions And I'll post the next part!
  12. P

This is my first fanfic so please go easy on me. Post what ya think and if you want more. Well, here it is: ~Chapter 1: Part 1~ Who are they!? One ordinary day, Sora, Riku, and Kairi were playing at the Destiny Islands. “On your mark, get set, GO!” Shouted Kairi. Riku and Sora took off so...
  13. P

AWESOME!!! Roaricki Rocks!"So, are you Sora?" Sora," No duh!" Well, keep it up and keep me posted, see ya! (How do you like my new avvy?)
  14. P

I know what it is D2L, it's urs is better than mine Yours is better than mine. Haha! I win! It was awesome KC! BUM BUUUM!!!!! Riku...<_< >_>is Evil>_>...don't hurt me! I like Riku anyway! : D yay! Post next one soon and keeo me posted!
  15. P

Hey D2L, it's eminem at sometin sometin sometin, right? ^ From Eminem song ^ Oh, and KC, it is dude. What if I switch bodies?! o_0 Dude, I could've sworn I was a dude. :D LOL
  16. P

"Kairi! Kairi, you idiot, come back!" Sora yelled LOL! FIIIIIIIIIYA! Boom. How AWESOME! RIKU's BACK!!!HALLE-however-you-spell-it! YAY! See ya round! Keep ya posted!
  17. P

Dude, It was awesome!!! KABOOM! Man, you should write books! Here's one part that you messed up on: "Grab my hand!" Kairi yelled, who had already made it too the made it onto the mainland. Made it too the made it onto? LOL :D Well, keep me posted.
  18. P

KABOOM!!! Oooooh...Scary.....BOO!!! Hehe...the world is at it's end....NOT! It was axesome!!! Well, be seeing ya! Oh, and don't post XD all the time...save the cyclopses!!!
  19. P

It was OK....I mean, the details were good, but, you're right nothing really happend. So, anyway....MORE,MORE,MORE,MORE!!!!! :D
Back