• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► [Working on Title]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Soul_Reaper

Hm..I haven't been here for a while, this is a crap story by the way. Have fun and enjoy, please review and comment on the story and PM me if you're interested about more of this story.

Prelude:

He stood there quietly, looking beyond the calm dark blue ocean and up into the crystal night sky. The stars shined beautifully that night, piercing the starlight sky. He closed his eyes, feeling the gentle of breeze of the wind blowing past his face. The serene, gentle scenery calming his tensed up body. He didn’t want to leave this place, as it was his favourite place to hide from the real world.
It was getting dark, he thought to himself, knowing that he was going to leave this place again and go back to reality. If only he could somehow change it all and live in his own world, control his own life but that would never happen.
He opened his eyes again, looking at the same crystal night sky again, gazing intently at it amazed by the features of the stars. Suddenly stars begin shining more brightly than the rest. It caught his attention; the shining bright stars puzzled him as more than a dozen had began sparkling in the sky.
His eyes opened wide as he saw stars falling from the sky onto the earth. They were exploding all over the earth, fires engulfing the earth. Even though he marveled at the stars, he didn’t know they were that dangerous.
There was still one star left in the sky, it didn’t move, didn’t even shine. It was still the same, not phased by anything. The water being to ripple turning into waves, breaking onto the shore of the beach and the cliff. The earth was being destroyed and he couldn’t do anything but just stand there in fear, no tears, no expression only his eyes could show his fear. The moon’s reflection shone in the water, it wasn’t white anymore as the boy noticed and turned his head up to the sky. The moon was black. It’s reflection rippling back and forth in the water. The boy was confused but amazed in awe at what was happening, he didn’t know what was going on.
Suddenly, bright yellow words appeared in front of his face catching him by surprise causing the boy to fall on his backside.
“To know fear is to die, to know anger is to live.” The boy spoke the words, getting and up and patting his backside wondering what the hell the words meant.
“To know fear is to die, to know anger is to live.” A voice whispered softly in his ear, nearly putting the boy in shock.
The boy turned around and looked to see who was there. No one was there, just the plain old wood oak trees and the worn out dirt trail. He turned around to see the stars and the moon. They had disappeared; the boy’s facial expression had said it all.
“Scared you are boy.” The voice spoke again, still soft and gentle in his voice.
He closed his eyes and put his hands to his ears, not wanting to turn around and hear who was behind him.
“Ignore the truth do you not boy.” He said, the same tone of voice but the boy could hear it loudly even with his hands to his ears.
“What do you want?” The boy questioned the voice his eyes still closed tightly.
“I am nothing. Just nothing.” It answered, the same voice except a little subtler scaring the boy even more.
“Don’t lie, what do you want with me.” He timidly asked, noticing that everything disappeared around him turning into darkness.
”I am nothing. Just nothing.” He spoke again, his voice echoing throughout the eternal darkness.
“Answer me you bastard.” The boy ordered, trying to muster up some bravado in his voice and in himself.
“I am nothing. Just nothing.” It replied, in the same creepy, eerie voice.
“Nothing eh? Well nothing. What is it you want from me?” The boy asked, trying to find out where this voice was coming from but he was standing there alone in pitch darkness.
“I want your shadow, your existence of who you are boy.” The voice answered, his tone of voice changing from peaceful and gentle to psychotic anger.
“What?” The boy mumbled the word, bemused by what the voice said.
“Come and give me your shadow boy. It would be so nice to eat something after been stuck in this place for eternal damnation.” The voice laughed, fading in and out of the boys’ eyes scaring the living daylights out of the boy.
“Stay the hell away from!” The boy ordered courageously, now turning around and running into the darkness.
”You can’t run forever my dear boy. Your heart and soul belong to me.” He echoed throughout the darkness appearing in front of the running boy halting his run.
The boy could only see an outline of the figure’s clothes, it was pitch black and it looked like he wore black from the boys’ point of view. Only he could see his eyes, blood red eyes that hungered for something special.
“Stay away from me. Mom! Dad! Where are you?” He cried out, trying to get an answer but to no avail. He was by himself in darkness with nowhere to run and hide.
“Pitiful you are, strong you are not.” The figure spoke in riddles now summoning a white ball of light into his palm.
The boy turned around and ran the opposite way but was stopped by the figure whose left eye began to glow yellow in the darkness. He cried as he realized that even though he tried he couldn’t get out of the madman’s hold on his body.
“Nothing else to say? Good.” The figure asked sarcastically, a twisted laughter echoing in the darkness, sending chills down the boys’ spine.
“Please, let me go. I didn’t do anything.” The boy pleaded again, tears flowing from his eyes down his cheeks.
“Ha, funny boy you are. Scared you will always be. End this I will.” The figure replied, the gentle quiet voice returned now frightening the boy even more who stopped crying because of the voice.
“Who are you? Show yourself.” The boy yelled out to the figure that was only a few metres away from him.
“Wish if you do. Show I will.” He answered his call, now taking off the hood of his cloak. The boys’ expression showed it all, shocked and flabbergasted at the sight of the figure he saw. He couldn’t say anything, couldn’t leave his sight. It was horrific to the boy, something that had pierced his soul.
”End this now. Death you shall seek.” He laughed, raising his hand in front of him, the palm facing the boy a couple of metres away that couldn’t say or anything. He was completely stunned like a kick to the groin. The white light filled the void of darkness with light, it shone so brightly, and the boy never looked anywhere else except for the light coming from the figures’ palm.
“Meet we will, follow death it will.” He whispered his final words, releasing the white light from his palm.
The boy still stunned and couldn’t move because of the figure, stared into the light. He didn’t scream or cry, just stared at the ball of light.

Then there was light…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back