• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► This Twisted Place!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PureShadow1134

Website
www.piczo.com
This is my first fanfic so please go easy on me. Post what ya think and if you want more. Well, here it is:

~Chapter 1: Part 1~
Who are they!?

One ordinary day, Sora, Riku, and Kairi were playing at the Destiny Islands. “On your mark, get set, GO!” Shouted Kairi. Riku and Sora took off so fast, sand flies everywhere! Kairi coughs. *Cough, cough* “Man those guys are fast.” Riku jumped over the broken wood bridge, with Sora following deadly close behind. Sora quickly jumps past Riku and grabs the ladder, and starts to climb up to the tower. Instead, Riku jumps off the ledge and quickly runs past the tower. Sora jumps and grabs onto the handle, and slides down, landing just in front of Riku. Riku and Sora jump over the gaps side-by-side. They both touched the star at the same time. They immediately started back for Kairi. They jumped the ledge and ran over the broken bridge. They got to Kairi, right next to each other, when…”I win!” They both shouted at once. “No I did!” “Hey! I won!” “Enough!” Kairi shouted. “It was a tie!” “But…” Sora started. “No buts! We got to get home to eat dinner, anyway.” “Ok, you guys. See Ya tomorrow!” Riku shouted as he started toward his house. “Ok, see ya!” Sora said. “OK, bye Riku and…” Kairi didn’t finish that sentence because suddenly, a big, dark hole formed in the horizon. “Huh?” Kairi said. “Oh no, not again!” Sora said as he grasped his head. “Somebody pinch me!” Suddenly, a gummi ship shaped like a bat came out and flew toward the Destiny Islands. “Run!” Riku shouted. They ran behind the old shack. The gummi ship slowly landed next to the tower. Three dark figures emerged from the ship…

I know it's mostly about the race but if you want to know part two, just post. Post your opinions! *Crosses Fingers*

PureShadow1134

Website
www.piczo.com
Thanks, everyone! Well, the next part of This Twisted Place!:

~ Chapter 1 Pt. 2~
Twisted!
One figure almost looked like Sora, but slightly darker, and more hair. The other characters looked like a tall duck and short dog. The “Dark Sora” looks around and says,” Where are we?” He says in a dark, mysterious voice. “Y-Your on the Destiny Islands.” Sora stammered. The three dark figures gasped. “B-but, the Destiny Islands were destroyed!” Says the “Dark Sora”. “Move outta my way!” He pushes Sora, Riku, and Kairi out of the way. He looked at the tree house, and the ship, and the shack. “Just like I remembered…” He whispered to himself. “ I am Aros. These two weaklings are Fyogg and Ondald. Explain to us what has happened this instant!” Riku steps forward. “Why should you come here out of nowhere, land on OUR islands, and demand us to explain what the heck you are doing here?! How the heck should we know?!?!” “Riku, calm down!” Kairi said as she put her hand in front of him. “First, tell us what you know and where you’re from!” Demanded Sora. “ Fine, We are looking for King Mickey.” Aros said. “ King Mickey?! Why?!” Sora questioned. “ To destroy him.”…

Hoped you liked it! And I hope more people will read this :p
See ya later!

PureShadow1134

Website
www.piczo.com
Hey, hey, hey! Who wants more?
~ Chapter 2 Pt. 1~
Where are we?
“You can’t destroy King Mickey!” Sora shouted at Aros. “Oh yeah? Watch me. Come Fyogg and Ondald!” They ran back to the gummi ship and flew away. “Oh no! We gotta stop them!” Sora shouted. “C’mon!” He made a hand motion for them to follow. “I’ll stay here, and tell your mothers what happened.” said Kairi. “OK, be back whenever!” Shouted Sora as he hopped onto the ship. Riku hopped on after him. “Bye Kairi!” They both said at the same time. They flew off. And they flew at Hyper speed. “Whoa!” Screamed Sora. Everything suddenly stopped. There was a bright light, and when they opened there eyes, they were suddenly in a tunnel of swirling colors, traveling at Supersonic speed. “Aaaaauuugghhh!” Shouted Riku. Sora pressed the tried to press the brake button. “It won’t work!” “Try something else!” Screamed Riku, frantically pressing buttons and pulling levers. “OK, how ‘bout thi-…” Sora didn’t finish what he was saying because they started going even faster than warp speed! Then…they suddenly stopped. “Whoa! Where are we?” said Riku as he looked out the gummi ship’s window. It was cold and dark with worlds that looked destroyed and lifeless. “Sensors indicate that there are no life on those worlds.” Sora said. “Uh-oh, trouble.” Riku looked out the window and saw a swarm of ships speeding towards them…

How did you like that? I'll post the next one tomorrow.
I hope it gets better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back