• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Kairi's new look

I guess losing her two best friends for a year has really matured kairi. She lost her younger look and now looks mature. She is ten times hotter now.
  2. J

I need help in FF X

I cant find any more ability spheres! Where can i find them?
  3. J

Riku's Blindfold

I think Riku wears his blindfold because his eyes have to adjust to the light. Example: He was in a pitchblack room for awhile (Darkness) and then someone turn on the lights (light) Without his blindfold, he could have been hurt. Dont flame
  4. J

Cloud in KH2

Post when or where he should be.
  5. J

Riku=Keyblade Master

For those who think that Riku isn't a keyblade master because he chose darkness, I think differnt. In deep dive the BKH (I think) throws the BFU (Riku) a keyblade. I think since he has not let darkness taint his heart he can now furfill what he was originally to do. Please dont flame.
  6. J

Character Playage

Should the game be like COM, beat Sora storyline, then unlock riku. Or alternating per level
  7. J

Donald Fuse

Post your others here.
  8. J

Gaining money

I put all of my money in the bank now I am getting money First 15 Then 30 Is this susposed to be?
  9. J

My Keyblade Master Idea

riku was the original but when he chose darkness Sora got the keyblade but when he became a heartless the keyblade sought a new master the BHK Mickey got his keyblade when he was on the other side of the door , I think another deminsion, that has it's own keyblade master
  10. J

Buying Weapons

Where do you buy weapons?
  11. J

The Orginization and the new heartless (Dusk)

They have some ties because Marluxia in final form rides on one (I think) and you fight him on it.
  12. J

Duel Weilding

When in Brave Form, do you have to have the Kingdom Key as one of the weapons. Need picture proof. Just a question that came up in a conversation.
  13. J

Help with Bright Gems

Where is a place where alot of search ghosts are?
  14. J

I need Help with Bright Gems

Where is the best spot to find bright gems?
Back