• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku's Blindfold

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Why does Riku wear a blindfold?

• His needs to adjust to the light

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • To increase his other senses

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Because it looks cool

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Other (post)

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbo Cloud

I think Riku wears his blindfold because his eyes have to adjust to the light. Example: He was in a pitchblack room for awhile (Darkness) and then someone turn on the lights (light)
Without his blindfold, he could have been hurt.

Dont flame

Sgt Moo

I believe the answer is none of those mentioned in the poll.
The answer is because when riku was taken over by ansem and ansem opened the door to the light (what he thought was darkness) he was blinded by the light and therefore had blinded riku so he has to wear the blindfold as his eyes are stuffed

Whiteheaven

Website
pokemonheaven.com
Er... Okay, this is the same question like I post in my thread... If he is blind, why did he take off his blindfold at the end of ASAS? x.x

S

SaiYuki712

Wrong!!! He Where's the blind fold becuz he is to be lost in the darkness inwhich his heart chose. So he many not see the light again. Something like that though. ^.^ But i sure hope this game comes out soon...I'M DIEING HERE WAITING FOR SO LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eek.gif

Dark_Kairi23

I don't know....I think it is all of the above. He looks super cool! He does have to encrease his senses. And he needs time to find the light with in the darkness.

kizzyke

I think he just needs to get used to the light...
Remeber that he has been in the darkness for a while...

Whiteheaven

Website
pokemonheaven.com
Yeah I'm stupid but I still think that it's to proove himself that he is a great fighter, and no need to use his eyes to beat the opponent.... X.X

Sgt Moo

Well SaiYuki712 that is your theory it has one problem the reason y he wouldnt be able to see the light is because he HAS the blindfold on... if he took it off he would be able to see the light... der

As to the reason y he took the blindfold off and the appearance of the heartless symbol around the DWU is that Riku still remembers how to use the darkness but took his blindfold off to use the light with with the darkness to help the DWU thus the appearance of the heartless symbol. You should also notice that there is no cross in the centre of the heartless symbol and that we cannot see the base of it that appears around the DWU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back