• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Duel Weilding

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What color should your clothes be when you fuse w/ donald/

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbo Cloud

When in Brave Form, do you have to have the Kingdom Key as one of the weapons. Need picture proof. Just a question that came up in a conversation.

Jimbo Cloud

kbmaster said:
I don't think there is a choice in weapons. I could be wrong though. You could easily change it like in kh. We won't find out until the game comes out.
Well I was hjust wondering if there was a picture that showed it?

Jimbo Cloud

kerobaroes said:
yeah those are the only pics i have seen also. and a curiosity question jimbo cloud what does it mean in your sig by rivalries never end? does it tie in with the pic?
I couldnt find a pic w/ sephy fighting cloud in advent children so i figured this guy looked close enough

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
I don't think that you have to have the Kingdom Key equipped to activate Brave Mode. I think that when you activate Brave Mode, you keep your currently equipped Keyblade and get the Oathkeeper too, but I wonder what would happen if you had the Oathkeeper equipped (if it is a Keyblade in KH2).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back