• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku=Keyblade Master

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbo Cloud

For those who think that Riku isn't a keyblade master because he chose darkness, I think differnt. In deep dive the BKH (I think) throws the BFU (Riku) a keyblade. I think since he has not let darkness taint his heart he can now furfill what he was originally to do.

Please dont flame.

OniJager

GFX Artist
i think he throws the keyblad so he has something to fight with *duh*

OniJager

GFX Artist
How do you kno that those keyblades have the same master obeying function of sora's?

Sgt Moo

You should have noticed that he throws the oblivion keyblade and not the oathkeeper. The oathkeeper being a symbol of Kairi, the BHK (dual wielding unknown) could not part with it. You should also know that you get the Oblivion in KH1 after you beat Riku in hollow bastion. Therefore the oblivion is a symbol of Riku so the BFU was able to use that one. In KH1 Mickey, Riku and Leon/squall hold the keyblade at some point or another, Mickey having his own and Riku even having his own at one point (a key to unlock peoples hearts) when you have to fight him in Hollow Bastion.

If what you say about Riku being able to use/wield a keyblade means that he is a keyblade master that must also mean that Leon is a keyblade master as well.

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
Ok,this is what I think,There are 4 keyblade masters

Riku=keyblade master of Darkness
Sora=keyblade master of the present
Mickey=keyblade master of light
BHK=keyblade master of Twilight

Riku always has been the keyblade master,exept he was supposed to be the keyblade master of the present,instead he chose Darkness,so now he is the keyblade master of Darkness.
(But it's just a theory after all.)

kizzyke

Acctualy i compare KH with digimon (sometimes)
There were many groups of kids with digimon without any of the groups knew each other
Why can't it be the same in KH...
There can be more Keyblade masters without anyone knowing it...
I still think that Sora is a keybladmaster(obvious),Mickey and BHK have there kkeyblades too and about Riku, it's like they said before...He can use a keyblade so he probably is a keyblademaster too...

And Tiamod...I guess you're right...

Sgt Moo

you are all forgetting one of the most important, major and most of all KEY line in the game... "the keyblade choses its master" it chose SORA meaning SORA is the one true keyblade master, and before you say that it went to Riku at one stage, it went to him because his heart was stronger than soras st that point in time.

Milh_Amethyz

It is been said already in the first kh Riku is the true keyblade master but the key it self refuses him cause he accepted the darkness in his heart and in CoM it been said the riku's darkness is his own darkness and no one have a control over it even ansem its his own darkness in other words his a natural darkness being.

Sgt Moo

but if the keyblade refused Riku that would mean that he isnt the master. If he were the master then he would have control over it and would still have it

Milh_Amethyz

no the Keyblade Oblivion is powered by Darkness so he can hold that key remember the DD, Plus Oblivion doesn't choose its own master.

Sgt Moo

The oblivion is just an alternate appearance caused by a keychain...none of us know what the true appearacne of the kayblade is. So the "oblivion" keyblade is the same as any other and choses its own master. Sora's original kingdom key in KH1 has a silver mickey keychain whereas mickeys has a gold mickey symbol causing the alternate colours so it shouldnt matter what the appearance is, a keyblade is a keyblade and will change appearance according to what is attached to it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back