• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Jaesung

FINALLY GOT BBS FINAL MIX!

OMGSADLW+ FINALLY HAS MUNNYIES TO BUY IT ON AmzONS AND I HAS IT NOWZ! NERDGASM SIOHD!
  2. Jaesung

Help/Support ► Need to get taller. :o

I already know the genetics thing. I also already did that measurement with: Measure your father's and mother's height, add 5 inches and divide by two. Meaning that I'll only get half an inch taller. Don't know my dad's exact height. (He doesn't live with us.) DadH + MomH ~ 129in/2 ~ 64.5 ~...
  3. Jaesung

Music ► Matisyahu. An amazing jewish reggae artist.

Honestly his acoustic versions are my preferred songs from him, but when it comes to his original versions. They can bring a party's level up to amazing. ~ Matisyahu - Miracle (New Acoustic Version) Matisyahu - Sunshine (NEW SONG)
  4. Jaesung

Wow. Worst one yet.

Over Sharpened. Way to bright. So much color dodging, Text...ugh. The only thing i like about this is the bar for the text placement. Any tips?
  5. Jaesung

Hello!

I made account earlier last year, but for some reason my account got deleted. :o I was the Korean, if you remember that. lol. I haven't played a single Kingdom Hearts game since they released the 2nd one. Reason why? I don't own a DS. I do own a PSP, but all the money i make at my Job. Goes to...
  6. Jaesung

Lelouch Lamperouge

Criticize away.(:
Back