• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days - Sora's unlock problem?

Now I've unlocked Sora. It was necessary to complete pack of mission in day 75: Inseparable with full mission gauge to unlock Secret Report and thereby unlock Sora Character. ____________________________________ Now the topic may be closed. :)
  2. P

Yes, but If I choose In Menu Normal Missions I have only grey Mission Gauge Bar or text Complete. The same like 1st post. Look up.
  3. P

How I do know is that Mission Gauge is complete in 100%??
  4. P

As I write I cannot buy that item because It isn,t in moogle shop. It was only with King Mickey. [In game I don't syntesis all item, I don't have secter reports with day 75 Inseparable]-> And the riddle is shows in the pictures. At some missions I've got COMPLETE and the others MISSION GAUGE...
  5. P

Hello everyone. I've got problem with unlock Sora in game Kingdom Hearts 258/days ,maintainly i've unlock all characters except Sora. I have complete all normal missions and all challenge and I've gain all prices. In net i search that Sora may be unlock by an item Sora Soul in Moogle shop ,but I...
  6. P

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days - some questions??

I think that the one of them like red hearts means unity badge. The same black silhouettes means ordeal badge. ---------------------- Now I've got from left side (red heart, black silhouette and black or grey sihouette with white edge). So I came to the conclusion that is heart is red that mens...
  7. P

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days - some questions??

Hello guys. I've got a question about game Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days. Namely I have got some symbols on mission list that I completed before. The symbols means ordeal badge and unity bagde ,but I don't know if they are marked like I have collected it or not. If anybody knows how looks collected...
  8. P

KH2 FM+ Gummi Ship EX missions?

Hello guys. I have got problem with start and proceed Gummi Ship EX missions. By the way I found this on internet: Gummi Ship EX Missions | KH-Vids - 1st post. I build a ship with 900 speed and I flew through Asteoid Sweep and I nothing happen. Still I've got "EX--" next to mission screen. What...
  9. P

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ english patched

Hej Haeralis I foun this:Unlockable How to Unlock Beginner Impossible Critical Acquire all 3 proofs (i.e. Proof of Connection - Terra, Proof of Non-existence - Org. Data Rematches, Proof of Tranquility - Mushroom XIII) Proud Complete Jiminy's Journal Standard...
  10. P

Now I just end the game on normal mode and I have got jimminy journal at 98% because in 1st run some elements of the game are blocked. The secound thing is that I have unlock Gummi Route at 68% and then when what I must do to reach 100%? I have to end every mission at S rank or I have to found...
  11. P

OK. I get it. Now I have got problem with Titan Paradox Cup maintainely I found this: KH2: Titan Paradox Cup - YouTube and I use peter pan but i don't know how can i grip the enemy to charge more points. Please help??? +++++++++++++ Now ,I did it but I have to use except jackpot ,draw abilities...
  12. P

Is this about all the entries in the journal or etc. complete all worlds gate with 100% treasure found??? I just complete journal and also find all treasure in the worlds gate ,right or not???
  13. P

What I'm gonna do. I must complete all the worlds ,all missions??? All Gummi Missions -> What i must do to complete it???
  14. P

No ,i'm not couse I want to beat no.1 before battle with xehanort because I want unlock secret endings. ____________ How many secret endings is in game?(1) Is there available on standard mode?(2) Is the secret endings are available in beginner ,standard ,proud or critical mode?(3)
  15. P

Now ,I 've got problem with find mushroom no.1 in world that never was. I go to location memory's skyscraper and i can't find him. Only nobodies are appear. Please help???
  16. P

Could you tell me where is puzzle no.9 in radiant garden? By the way in radiant garden in cavern of remembrance's end we have got computer with data of organization XIII ,so we can defeath it one's more ,but they are very strong. Stronger then before.
  17. P

Yes ,I have just figured it out ,but i don't remembered to noticed before. In Kingdom Heart's II Final Mix the final is defeating Xehanord ,right? Could you guys countered me all secret boss in game. I have discovered Zexion ,Vexen ,Larxene ,Lexaeus ,Marluxia and Sephiroth. Who's else?
  18. P

Hello. I've got problem with game Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+. When I change in Limit or Master form I never get any experience. In plot I've come probably near to end and I've got 8lvl gauge in valor and 7lvl in wisdom ,but in limit and master i can't get any experience. Have you guys any idea???
  19. P

Kingdom Hearts all paltmorm series - question?

Hello. Could someone mention me all series of Kingdom Heart's game with all the platform that it came out and all the version ect. Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts Final MIx, Kingdom Hearts Final Mix +(eng, ita) in order of roleplaying. I would be very grateful about that.:smile:
  20. P

Kingdom Hearts 1 Hollow Bastion, Rising Falls - problem with get the chest underwater

Moment ago I defeated the Phantom ,this is powerfull and hard boss. I've 50 lvl and before I defeated riku (1st visit Hollow Bastion) as Sora i've used 5x Megaelixir's ,1x Elixir. As Goofy 2x Megaelixir's and 2x Elixirs. As Peter Pan 6x Mega-Eter's and the settings of course as Zephyr saids...
Back