• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ english patched

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pk_14

Hello. I've got problem with game Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+. When I change in Limit or Master form I never get any experience. In plot I've come probably near to end and I've got 8lvl gauge in valor and 7lvl in wisdom ,but in limit and master i can't get any experience. Have you guys any idea???

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
nothing to do with the patch. But there are level caps for forms. You need to unlock Final Form to finish levelling up those two I think.

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
The forms gain experience in ways other than just defeating heartless/nobodies.

Respective forms will gain one experience point per action commited while in said form:
Valor: One point per 'hit' on enemies.
Wisdom: One point per heartless defeated
Master: One point per small drive orb picked up (and 3 points for large orbs)
Limit: One point per Limit attack performed.
Final: One point per nobody defeated.

As you can see, you probably aren't fullfilling the criteria neccesary to gain experience in the other two forms. For example, nobodies don't drop any drive orbs, so defeating them won't help level up the master form at all. Equip the Keyblade you get from Agrabah (boosts the amount of orbs dropped) and head to the underground colliseum. For limit, anywhere is fine, but pick a limit that you are easily able to perform (like sonic raid)

pk_14

Yes ,I have just figured it out ,but i don't remembered to noticed before. In Kingdom Heart's II Final Mix the final is defeating Xehanord ,right? Could you guys countered me all secret boss in game. I have discovered Zexion ,Vexen ,Larxene ,Lexaeus ,Marluxia and Sephiroth. Who's else?

Decrith

Secret Bosses are basically the ORG XIII members, Sephiroth, and Lingering Will (I forgot its real name).

pk_14

Could you tell me where is puzzle no.9 in radiant garden? By the way in radiant garden in cavern of remembrance's end we have got computer with data of organization XIII ,so we can defeath it one's more ,but they are very strong. Stronger then before.

pk_14

Now ,I 've got problem with find mushroom no.1 in world that never was. I go to location memory's skyscraper and i can't find him. Only nobodies are appear. Please help???

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Now ,I 've got problem with find mushroom no.1 in world that never was. I go to location memory's skyscraper and i can't find him. Only nobodies are appear. Please help???

have you beaten the game? mushroom no. 1 only appears if you saved the game at the Battle Report screen.

pk_14

No ,i'm not couse I want to beat no.1 before battle with xehanort because I want unlock secret endings.

Last edited:

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
No ,i'm not couse I want to beat no.1 before battle with xehanort because I want unlock secret endings.

Well then your goal is literally impossible to achieve, as there is literally no way to unlock Mushroom No. 1 before battling Xemnas.

As for your questions:

1) There is one secret ending (Birth by sleep), as the Gathering is unlocked by default.
2) Yes. You must beat the game, complete Jiminy's Journal, all Gummi Missions, and get the Gold Crown. To get the Gold Crown you must defeat all Replica data, defeat all the Mushroom XIII, and defeat the Lingering Will.
3) On all but Beginner. Proud removes the Gummi requirement and Critical removes that and the Journal requirement.

I think you'll have to clear the game again once you meet all these criteria to unlock it. Either that or save afterwards and check the Theater mode from the main menu.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
What I'm gonna do. I must complete all the worlds ,all missions???
All Gummi Missions -> What i must do to complete it???
Yes. Get a Mickey icon affixed to every single thing in Jiminy's Journal.
As for Gummi Missions, clear all the levels for each gate on the world map. In addition, you may have to S-Rank the normal missions in order to unlock the EX Missions, which have special requirements.

pk_14

As for Gummi Missions, clear all the levels for each gate on the world map.
Is this about all the entries in the journal or etc. complete all worlds gate with 100% treasure found???

I just complete journal and also find all treasure in the worlds gate ,right or not???

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I mean the missions in the Gummi Ship. As in when you're flying around and shooting the enemies. You have to do all of those AND get a Mickey icon affixed to every entry in Jiminy's Journal.

pk_14

OK. I get it.
Now I have got problem with Titan Paradox Cup maintainely I found this:
KH2: Titan Paradox Cup - YouTube
and I use peter pan but i don't know how can i grip the enemy to charge more points. Please help???
+++++++++++++
Now ,I did it but I have to use except jackpot ,draw abilities also drive convert and special sora's key with jackpot abilitiy and then I got 11.000 score.

Last edited:

pk_14

Now I just end the game on normal mode and I have got jimminy journal at 98% because in 1st run some elements of the game are blocked. The secound thing is that I have unlock Gummi Route at 68% and then when what I must do to reach 100%? I have to end every mission at S rank or I have to found 100% treasure on every missions??? Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back