• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days - some questions??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pk_14

Hello guys. I've got a question about game Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days. Namely I have got some symbols on mission list that I completed before. The symbols means ordeal badge and unity bagde ,but I don't know if they are marked like I have collected it or not. If anybody knows how looks collected (unity badge,ordeal badge) on symbol??>Please help with these<

ScorchedFrost19

I am fairly sure that when they aren't gathered the appear as black silhouettes but after they are gathered the badges picture appears next to the mission.
092409_kingdomhearts358_obs03--article_image.jpg

pk_14

I think that the one of them like red hearts means unity badge. The same black silhouettes means ordeal badge.
----------------------
Now I've got from left side (red heart, black silhouette and black or grey sihouette with white edge). So I came to the conclusion that is heart is red that mens it is collected when is black is not collected and others symbols when they are black they aren't collected and if symbols are grey with white edges they are collected.
_+_+_+_+_+_+
Thanks for help.

Another question: In some missions that I have completed there is a text "done" or the text "done" with keyblade in the background -> what taht means??(1)

Hej
ScorchedFrost19
did you complete that game??(2)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back