• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days - Sora's unlock problem?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pk_14

Hello everyone. I've got problem with unlock Sora in game Kingdom Hearts 258/days ,maintainly i've unlock all characters except Sora. I have complete all normal missions and all challenge and I've gain all prices. In net i search that Sora may be unlock by an item Sora Soul in Moogle shop ,but I don't have that item there. If depends on mission I've got 2 different information when I going to Normal Mission Screen ,meintainly it is Mission Gauge and Complete what thats it means(2 pictures below:
Imageshack - kh2582daysscr1.jpg
Imageshack - kh2582daysscr2.jpg
Also in few days I've got tilde.
Second thing is that I've must syntesis all item to unlock Sora Soul??
Third thing is that in Menu in Files in Roxa's Diary I don't have unlock Secret report in day 75: Inseparable.

Wander

Uh, it's quite difficult to make out what you're saying but I'll say this:
Once you've finished all the missions and challenges, you need to go to Story Mode (If you've completed the game you should be on Day 357), once there go to the clocktower and buy the item needed from the Moogle. The same goes for unlocking Mickey. The character you purchased will only be available in Mission Mode.

I'm fairly sure this is how you do it, I don't think you're missing anything if you say you've completed all challenges. Hope this helps.

pk_14

As I write I cannot buy that item because It isn,t in moogle shop. It was only with King Mickey. [In game I don't syntesis all item, I don't have secter reports with day 75 Inseparable]-> And the riddle is shows in the pictures. At some missions I've got COMPLETE and the others MISSION GAUGE. Beshides I have everything else.
_+_+_+_+_+_+_
I wonder if this is not a "bug" in game ,because I played on emulator and game stop's in movie in day 257 with black screen. So I repeat again that mission and on movie that do the "bug" I must skip movie to continue.
_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_
Can you now answer to my problem.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Have you filled the mission gauge COMPLETELY in every mission? Once that gauge is 100% for every mission, "Sora's Awakening" is available for purchase in the Moogle store.

pk_14

How I do know is that Mission Gauge is complete in 100%??

pk_14

Yes, but If I choose In Menu Normal Missions I have only grey Mission Gauge Bar or text Complete. The same like 1st post. Look up.

pk_14

Third thing is that in Menu in Files in Roxa's Diary I don't have unlock Secret report in day 75: Inseparable.
Now I've unlocked Sora. It was necessary to complete pack of mission in day 75: Inseparable with full mission gauge to unlock Secret Report and thereby unlock Sora Character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back