• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Pisceanreve

Key Visual Novels

I don't think there's a thread for this yet, so I guess I'll make one XD I've played Little Busters (absolutely superb <3), Clannad, and part of Air. I dropped Air because it got kinda gross at times and the characters were just boring and annoyed me. I loved the Little Busters characters and...
  2. Pisceanreve

Illuminati/Conspiracy Thread

I'm not sure if there's one like this yet, but I was wondering if anyone wanted to discuss all the different illuminati/media/government/etc. theories out there. It was sort of my plan not to mention anything specific and to let people just spew out thoughts to lead into a discussion. Whether...
  3. Pisceanreve

TV ► "Lie to Me" Jason Dohring's guest appearance in the show D:

Not here to talk about Kingdom Hearts (in case some mods want to move my thread or something), but Jason Dohring (Terra's VO) guest starred as a psychopath murdered guy in the show and when I heard his voice, I also heard Terra's...."Birth by Sleep" has been ruined for me T.T I kid, I kid... But...
  4. Pisceanreve

Best KH Villain?

I just can't choose between Maleficent, BILLY ZANE'S Ansem SOD (the other manages to ruin his character in my opinion), and Young Master Xehanort XD Hm...maybe it's the voices... Your opinions?
  5. Pisceanreve

Your Opinion on FFXIII-2?

I know this is kinda old, but I started the game a little while ago and am really enjoying it so far! People seem to have mixed opinions. I heard it's the best one of the trilogy (I'm assuming it's not going to go further than Lightning Returns and remain a trilogy?). I love Serah as the...
  6. Pisceanreve

Help/Support ► Ideas to spice up my boring summer?

My summer days have been really boring so far :/ I thought I had a job but they took on too many trainees and, well, now I don't have one. As it's too late in the summer and no one's hiring, I can't find a job. Next week I'm hanging out with friends and going to the city, but I want something...
  7. Pisceanreve

Any writers trying to find literary agents here?

That's what I'm trying to do currently! If there's anyone else, we can talk about the process, various agents, etc. If anyone wants to form a critique group, we could do that too! Also, if anyone wants an outside reader to talk about their writing or offer suggestions, I'm also here for that ^^
  8. Pisceanreve

999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors

This has a pretty niche fanbase, like TWEWY does, but way smaller lol (at least a decent amount of people know the funyarinpa though) Anyway! I haven't seen a thread for it, so if anyone wants to discuss the game, I guess here will be the place to do it ^^ Also, as it is a major theme in the...
  9. Pisceanreve

Trying to get more involved here ^.^

I made an account a couple years back, but hadn't really posted much. Now, I'd like to be more active on here because KH is my favorite series and everyone seems pretty nice! Also, I have one friend I discuss the series to death with, so I'd like to find more people to talk about the series with...
  10. Pisceanreve

One of Riku's (lesser-noticed?) K.O. quotes

In KH2, if you die in battle, his last words (well, just word) will be "Kairi..." and I'm wondering if he still loves her in that way like he did in the first game. I had thought that he only viewed her as a close friend after the events of the first game, but hearing that, I'm starting to...
  11. Pisceanreve

Weird character question?

ok I'm not sure if this goes here, but it doesn't seem to fit anywhere I was wondering if anyone has ever seen a character like first game Riku, except female? And if so, from where? I think I've seen a couple guy characters like him before, but girl characters like him seem so rare, but I...
  12. Pisceanreve

Lit ► Any books (or even manga?) similar to the Kingdom Hearts series?

or even anything that gives you a similar feeling? Basically, anything you got because I'm having so much trouble finding good books, and I'd love to find something like KH. Thanks!
  13. Pisceanreve

Riku and Kairi's personality changes? Like, don't like, any insights?

I originally liked Kairi a lot, as she was generally spunky, adventurous, and playful, while in KH2 and on, she became far more withdrawn and, I guess, "delicate" and sort of a wallflower? Riku kinda had the same thing. I took his whole regret situation into consideration, but I thought he would...
  14. Pisceanreve

Kingdom Hearts Myers-Briggs!

yes another personality discussion/typing of sorts...next will probably be enneagram, but I have to learn more first Sora--ENFP (some say S, I'm unsure) Riku--INTJ Kairi--ESFJ Roxas--ISFP Axel--ENTP Xion--INFP Namine--INFP Larxene--ENTP :D Aqua--ISTJ Terra--no one knows Ventus--ESFP
  15. Pisceanreve

Kingdom Hearts Astrology!

just for fun :) I'll only do sun signs because I'm sure about them, but if any other astrology junkies wanna chip in the moon, rising, etc. definitely welcome because I'm conflicted on them :wink: some of them are blank because I'm not absolutely sure on them Sora--Sagittarius Riku--Cancer...
  16. Pisceanreve

Can someone explain this KH1 scene to me? (alternate monstro scene)

Kingdom Hearts: Monstro Alternate Scenes - YouTube there's the scene so I have a couple questions: 1. why is Riku speaking in his normal voice (not the possessed combination thing)? 2. why does he say "you don't remember your best friend?" what does he mean by remember? especially after Sora...
Back