• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any writers trying to find literary agents here?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pisceanreve

That's what I'm trying to do currently! If there's anyone else, we can talk about the process, various agents, etc. If anyone wants to form a critique group, we could do that too! Also, if anyone wants an outside reader to talk about their writing or offer suggestions, I'm also here for that ^^

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I doubt you'll find many here who are trying to find literary agents. You should probably have posted this in the Help and Support thread. :3 I can redirect it there, if you are serious about trying to find an agent to get yourself published.

As for a critique group: khi-critique-center-2-0 You could join this and hope there are writers out there who will ask for their stories to be critiqued.

I think there are threads already to discuss suggestions, or get an outside perspective. You just need to look here: inspire-uninspired-thread or khis-fictitious-tips

If these aren't what you're looking for, then please PM me about it. :) Don't hesitate to ask me anything. I'll help you in any way that I can!

Last edited:

Pisceanreve

I doubt you'll find many here who are trying to find literary agents. You should probably have posted this in the Help and Support thread. :3 I can redirect it there, if you are serious about trying to find an agent to get yourself published.

As for a critique group: khi-critique-center-2-0 You could join this and hope there are writers out there who will ask for their stories to be critiqued.

I think there are threads already to discuss suggestions, or get an outside perspective. You just need to look here: inspire-uninspired-thread or khis-fictitious-tips

If these aren't what you're looking for, then please PM me about it. :) Don't hesitate to ask me anything. I'll help you in any way that I can!

Yeah, I just thought it was worth a shot seeing if there are others like me on here XD
I also just thought a writing group would be fun ^^
Thanks for the links! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back