• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Ideas to spice up my boring summer?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pisceanreve

My summer days have been really boring so far :/ I thought I had a job but they took on too many trainees and, well, now I don't have one. As it's too late in the summer and no one's hiring, I can't find a job. Next week I'm hanging out with friends and going to the city, but I want something more...frequent?
There are other things I've been trying to get into, but no matter how much research I do, I can't find any opportunities. Also, I'm very short on money, so that eliminates traveling.

I don't mean to complain, I'm just trying to give context >.<
So...any ideas?
Thanks ^^;

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Just an example, you can take a brisk walk around the neighborhood and take a book with you when you reach a spot that's comfortable enough to concentrate or relax at. Go to the library, explore new areas/stores you haven't gone to yet (arcade?). If you're thinking too much on it, that's probably the issue. Go out and do what you like. Everything does not have to cost money or at least not a lot of it. I don't know how old you are, but I'm guessing you're in high school and you have a bit of friends, back then (even now when I get the time) I rarely get bored with the just hanging out, we'd always have or find something to do that accommodated all of us..

Gram

Banned
Awards
I know you feelz. There is nothing to do where I live. You can't even find a place to swim unless you know someone with a pool or where to find a decent sized creek/pond/lake.
So like Conquerer mentioned why not call a friend or two? Get together and play a game or watch a movie? I've always found even the most boring of things or even oldest of games and movies can be entertaining that way.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Work-out, practice a new sport, learn to play a new instrument, watch Let's Plays, post in other forums, give other video games a try, get a girlfriend, go pass time with family members you haven't gone out with, get a new pet, go out window/shopping, try some MMOs, watch some sports/politics/series/movies/Netflix/Hulu/Amazon Video.

Pisceanreve

I'm really glad the drug comments got deleted when I took a glance at the forum (I couldn't reply then)
It's actually funny because my summer had been soooo boring, but literally the day after, a job called my back and I started volunteering at the theatre so now that's taking up my time lol
Thank you for your suggestions, everyone! ^^ I really appreciate them~

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I'm really glad the drug comments got deleted when I took a glance at the forum (I couldn't reply then)
It's actually funny because my summer had been soooo boring, but literally the day after, a job called my back and I started volunteering at the theatre so now that's taking up my time lol
Thank you for your suggestions, everyone! ^^ I really appreciate them~
So I just noticed you are currently playing FFXIII-2. Based on that, try to 100%.

Pisceanreve

waaah now I'm bored again because nothing worked out T.T
The universe haaaates meeee
Well by the time I figure out something to do, the summer will be over, sooo.... XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back