• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I'm more social online, when I can usually get on and talk to just about anybody. But I don't meet many people outside of the internet. It leads to mostly being on my own a Saturday night.
    I'm not as friendly outside of the internet. I don't know, they don't flock to me.

I had friends when I was going to a college out of state, but I had to drop out and go to a school near to where I live, so they all live in different places and I don't get to see them.
    Eh, I don't have any friends outside of the internet anymore. We all moved and I don't get out a lot anymore. Just for college.
    Heheh, I love weekends. I don't do anything, which is great 'cuz I'm lazy. I don't drive yet, either. Couldn't afford the insurance, and where I live, I had to have insurance on the car I was registering with to get a license. Stupid laws.
    Lol, it's okay. I just feel there needs to be something more than us being on the same thread.

Would cool happen to have something to do with my avatar?
    sure!

hey, maybe u can make a 9/25 club, with you as president, can i be a member? xDD
    lol, i saw your comment on Cho's page..now thats 3 people with the same birthday [cough including me! cough] lol.

9/25 is the shit xDD
    lol true.. hey, click on the big KhInsider letters at the top and go to the 1st thread about rep and all that, its funny.. some guy got banned.. and he repped someone and called them a "gay asshole" or something like that.. messed up, but it's pretty funny, and people are still talking about it.
    LOL, i think they did that on the simpsons, or this other show... i think.. lol that would be funny though xDDD
    oh my god, that is hilarious, i am rofling right now like crazy.. man that was, *tear* awesome xDD *laughs some more* :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back