• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by zappopunk182

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Xehanort/Master Xehanort/DS Idea

I think that the reason Xenahort knew how to divide things into heartless and nobodys is because it had happened prior in bbs to him.
  2. Z

well we know that at one point between the beginning of Bbs and the beginning of Kh1 heartless were born..... so maybe MX was the first i know nomura said there were no heartless during Bbs... i imagine its one of those things where it's a plot device at the end to tie things in. Also in your...
  3. Z

Yet Another New Days Scan

Re: New 358/2 Days Scans Jan22 also sora did it a bunch in COM and it didnt always come to anything. He did it towards Jack sparrow when they first met. Also to jack skellington in COM.
  4. Z

So basically what im saying is that MX and DS are the same as Cloud Tifa and Sephiroth in the sense that they are the light and dark of the person but the difference is that cloud is nuetral between the two whereas MX doesnt have someone to be nuetral. He has 2 manifestations of himself. Light...
  5. Z

which Xenahort was.
  6. Z

No if the heart goes it makes a heatless and a nobody
  7. Z

what i imagine is that they share an existence. Where as with cloud and Sephiroth and Tifa Tifa and sephiroth are dependent on cloud because they are his light and dark MX and DS are different because they are the physical manifestion of his two Halfs. There is No CLoud from which theyd be...
  8. Z

Id say its a light grey at best. But still. What im saying is that maybe they broke apart making MX and DS and DS was a young looking Xenahort. Then maybe MX died and since we dont know exactly what would happen because hes not a heartless or a Nobody maybe DS gained physical form. And he would...
  9. Z

well if you look at MX his goatee is quite the grey tone. Where as all the characters throughout the game have silver hair. The difference is small in color but huge in appearence. Riku with grey hair would be whack. The hair isn't even the main part of my arguement.
  10. Z

to be fair rikus hair is more of a bluish silver then a grey tone look heres rikus http://da.img.v4.skyrock.com/da2/kingdomheartsxiii/pics/904700600_small.jpg heres xemnas http://rctmkh.com/images/art/fan/xemnas.jpg
  11. Z

well... If MX splits himself and makes DS by means of seperating his light and dark then Terra and crew would see him in bbs and maybe sometime during bbs DS and MX combine again and he retains a younger form again. and then he becomes the current Xenahort. Maybe Xemnas's hair is Silver because...
  12. Z

why it still remains as organization 13, and not 14

haha i did that on purpose ;) um... i think maybe there are only supposed to be 13 in the organization 13.... just like theres only 7 PoH.... Maybe its one of those things that just is. Realistically what probably happened is Xion wasnt supposed to be in Kingdom hearts and they threw her in to...
  13. Z

why it still remains as organization 13, and not 14

Well... assume that the organization left it at 13 and not 14 is because Xion is a special nobody because i believe she is Aqua's nobody. Xemnas being in charge means he knows Aqua meaning he's trying to keep his past a secret-ish? he keeps her out of being a main member and allows her to...
  14. Z

Master Xenahort = Braig/Xigbar! (theory of course)

OMG! how is square going to just be like he went to the grocery store and bought some rogain and hair dye and become a lacky in a organization where i play a tiny role. if hes the main baddy from this game hes gonna have a connection to xenahort from 1+2 end of story! your theory just doesn t...
  15. Z

Master Xenahort = Braig/Xigbar! (theory of course)

this picture show a few of both and in my opinion neither of them look alike and as for hand talking if you play the game almost everyone hand talks and everytime they hand talk its supposed to be a dramatic moment in the game or what we've seen of the game. How boring bould SE be if they made...
Back