• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort/Master Xehanort/DS Idea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I don't disagree with that. I'm just stating the criteria that some people fail to document totally accurately.

zappopunk182

what i imagine is that they share an existence. Where as with cloud and Sephiroth and Tifa Tifa and sephiroth are dependent on cloud because they are his light and dark MX and DS are different because they are the physical manifestion of his two Halfs. There is No CLoud from which theyd be projected from.

id imagine the relationship is kinda like with a heartless and a nobody where they can exist without the other.

So basically what im saying is that MX and DS are the same as Cloud Tifa and Sephiroth in the sense that they are the light and dark of the person but the difference is that cloud is nuetral between the two whereas MX doesnt have someone to be nuetral. He has 2 manifestations of himself. Light and dark. I believe that MX becomes a heartless which allows DS to split away from him entirely since he has half a heart too. and then he becomes Xenahort.

Muse

you look atrocious
So basically what im saying is that MX and DS are the same as Cloud Tifa and Sephiroth in the sense that they are the light and dark of the person but the difference is that cloud is nuetral between the two whereas MX doesnt have someone to be nuetral. He has 2 manifestations of himself. Light and dark. I believe that MX becomes a heartless which allows DS to split away from him entirely since he has half a heart too. and then he becomes Xenahort.

MX can't become a Heartless though. Heartless didn't exist before BBS, and from what we know, MX doesn't exist after BBS.

zappopunk182

well we know that at one point between the beginning of Bbs and the beginning of Kh1 heartless were born..... so maybe MX was the first i know nomura said there were no heartless during Bbs... i imagine its one of those things where it's a plot device at the end to tie things in.

Also in your post, Xeriei you mention that they didnt exist before and MX didnt exist after. so maybe during?

Muse

you look atrocious
well we know that at one point between the beginning of Bbs and the beginning of Kh1 heartless were born..... so maybe MX was the first i know nomura said there were no heartless during Bbs... i imagine its one of those things where it's a plot device at the end to tie things in.

Also in your post, Xeriei you mention that they didnt exist before and MX didnt exist after. so maybe during?

I wasn't clear with my post, it seems. Heartless didn't exist until after BBS. This has been confirmed. They weren't around until Xehanort the Apprentice was experimenting with hearts and accidentally created the first Heartless.

From what we know, MX isn't around after BBS. Which means that sometime before it ends, MX disappears.

zappopunk182

I think that the reason Xenahort knew how to divide things into heartless and nobodys is because it had happened prior in bbs to him.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
^It was in KH2 and the location was actually in the computer room. After you get master form, you can go into the computer room and Leon and Tifa are in there together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back