• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by XIVilization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Which Order Are You Doing?

I'll be doing in in order from least favorite/concerned about to most. Ven, Terra, Aqua.
  2. X

VERY unlikely Ienzo age explanation

The only thing I can think of at the moment is this: Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it has been stated that Nobodies do not look exactly like thier former selves, but merely resemble them. Perhaps the level of physical change that occurs after losing one's heart varies between...
  3. X

Special Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Countdown!

I'm going to pick it up next time I'm at the mall, but who knows when that's going to be? And Naximi, I love your sig.
  4. X

Special Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Countdown!

Hm.... I'm excited for Days first and foremost because it's been a few years since the last installment in the series that isn't a remake or a Final Mix. I'm very excited to be able to play as the various members of the Organization, as well as just finding more about them individually...
  5. X

In what order will you use TAV for BBS?

Terra, then Ven, then Aqua. I'm doing them in the order of whose stories I care about least first.
  6. X

Org.XIII eye colors

Lexaeus was defeated by Riku, but not killed. At least, not in the original. As I recall, Lexaeus was on the verge of death, and then used the last of his strength to pull Riku into the darkness, resulting in his own death. This was changed in Re:CoM, where Lexaeus was just flat-out killed by...
  7. X

CoM question

It won't matter, since PSPs aren't region-locked. So even if there is a FM if BBS, and it's only released in Japan, you can theoretically still play it. The only problem would be the language.
  8. X

I think i may be on to something? ...(little theory)

10 bucks says Xion is a completely new character with no ties to any existing character and that Square-Enix is just trying to mess with us.
  9. X

is Xion Playable?

Of course Xion will be playable. The demo at TGS confirmed it (the thing about the player select screen). Nomura probably said she wasn't playable just to throw us off track. You guys know how he likes to do that. lol
  10. X

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: The official Re:CoM in America thread. I can safely say that I'll be getting this as soon as it comes out. I can't wait to hear the voices for Zexy, Vexy, Lexy, Larxy, and Marly! Oh, and for the record, I always thought it was pronounced "Mar-luk-sha"
  11. X

Do these guys sound like a copy of Organization XIII

Even if there are major similarities, i doubt it will matter much unless you get your book published. And even then, there is a only a slim SE will find your book and sue you. So keep going with it.
Back