• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I think i may be on to something? ...(little theory)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
i know there have been many threads flooding the forums lately .. and i hate to add to the chaos so im sorry - but i felt i should get this out before it slips my mind ..theres quite alot but i think its well worth the read ... SOOO here goes:

I was in the "Random Xion Theory" thread and Stealth.Baker brought about a few ideas that got me thinking.. a little pre-explanation first though (please bare with me here ..)

We all know that namine was created due to kairi's heart being within sora's body and etc. etc. ..however im not sure if it has ever been stated how this combination came to directly result in namine's powers over sora's memories? if it has - i'll feel like a fool .. if it hasnt - then just listen

Stealth.Baker suggested that it was memories of sora from kairi's heart that had caused her existence (among the other obvious/given above) ..i think that this may very well have been the case, and if it were - it would explain how namine can have said power of sora's memories .. thinking about it logically .. if MEMORIES of Sora in Kairi's heart had played a part in namines existence (we all know that when a nobody is created - they receive memories) and namine's body had come from sora ..then it would explain why she could manipulate him and his actual MEMORIES?!...

now assuming that this idea were right (the idea of namine existing in part from memories of sora in kairi's heart) ..then it got me wondering .. there are many connections and similarities between Xion and Kairi .. from the screens and trailers we've seen, Xion seems very interested in finding out about kairi, and the connection that both kairi and her, have with sora (and possibly roxas and the keyblade?) ..Xions coming to be still remains to be a mystery but we do know that she is special (meaning her birth is as well) - so given the similarities/connections to kairi, and kairi's connection to sora .. i had a thought

..What if Xion had been created (in part) from memories of KAIRI ..in SORA'S heart?? .. let me explain

after sora had stabbed himself with the keyblade in KH1 and began to fade into darkness .. he started to think about KAIRI - and then she called out to him, restoring him to his normal form.. is it so impossible to think that while sora was concentrating on KAIRI, and her heart was resonating within his own, especially since he is in such a sensitive state (verge of becoming a heartless) .. as well as the power that those emotions he was feeling, and thoughts and memories of her - his state at the moment, and EVRYTHING else had had ..could have resulted in the brith of Xion? ..

if it did and this were the case? - her birth would have happened in the same manner that namines had .. except the memories having come from sora's heart instead of kairi's - making her kind of a counter or opposite version namine, if you will?? ...

I think that this would also explain how Xion is able to wield a keyblade - given that her creation had come from SORA"S HEART ..the connection to the keyblade is "transferred" upon her birth. Though she has no actual memory of the keyblade (she would only have mainly memories of kairi) ..she would have been created in part by a heart that was chosen by a keyblade (like roxas) .. i think that she may have discovered the keyblade in much the same way that roxas did when he was in the virtual twilight town - purely because she wouldnt have any initial memory of it ...

this COULD also explain Xion's physical appearance and how it is VERY similar to kairi ...
in the newly released DKS3713 trailer when Xemnas first introduces Xion to the organization .. Roxas is startled at the frist glance of her .. and i think this may be because he is shocked at the striking resemblance Xion shares with his memories of kairi? ..

thats basically all i have at the moment? (i think) .. much Kudos to Stealth.Baker for having sparked most of these thoughts ..i probly wouldnt have thought of most of this at all if you hadnt thought what you did first so thank you ..lol

please give your opinions tho .. i know alot of people wont agree but this seems to make perfect sense to me - who knows, i could be onto something haha ..but DO comment

Last edited:

Memorie

i know there have been many threads flooding the forums lately .. and i hate to add to the chaos so im sorry - but i felt i should get this out before it slips my mind ..theres quite alot but i think its well worth the read ... SOOO here goes:

I was in the "Random Xion Theory" thread and Stealth.Baker brought about a few ideas that got me thinking.. a little pre-explanation first though (please bare with me here ..)

We all know that namine was created due to kairi's heart being within sora's body and etc. etc. ..however im not sure if it has ever been stated how this combination came to directly result in namine's powers over sora's memories? if it has - i'll feel like a fool .. if it hasnt - then just listen

Stealth.Baker suggested that it was memories of sora from kairi's heart that had caused her existence (among the other obvious/given above) ..i think that this may very well have been the case, and if it were - it would explain how namine can have said power of sora's memories .. thinking about it logically .. if MEMORIES of Sora in Kairi's heart had played a part in namines existence (we all know that when a nobody is created - they receive memories) and namine's body had come from sora ..then it would explain why she could manipulate him and his actual MEMORIES?!...

now assuming that this idea were right (the idea of namine existing in part from memories of sora in kairi's heart) ..then it got me wondering .. there are many connections and similarities between Xion and Kairi .. from the screens and trailers we've seen, Xion seems very interested in finding out about kairi, and the connection that both kairi and her, have with sora (and possibly roxas and the keyblade?) ..Xions coming to be still remains to be a mystery but we do know that she is special (meaning her birth is as well) - so given the similarities/connections to kairi, and kairi's connection to sora .. i had a thought

..What if Xion had been created (in part) from memories of KAIRI ..in SORA'S heart?? .. let me explain

after sora had stabbed himself with the keyblade in KH1 and began to fade into darkness .. he started to think about KAIRI - and then she called out to him, restoring him to his normal form.. is it so impossible to think that while sora was concentrating on KAIRI, and her heart was resonating within his own, especially since he is in such a sensitive state (verge of becoming a heartless) .. as well as the power that those emotions he was feeling, and thoughts and memories of her - his state at the moment, and EVRYTHING else had had ..could have resulted in the brith of Xion? ..

if it did and this were the case? - her birth would have happened in the same manner that namines had .. except the memories having come from sora's heart instead of kairi's - making her kind of a counter or opposite version namine, if you will?? ...

I think that this would also explain how Xion is able to wield a keyblade - given that her creation had come from SORA"S HEART ..the connection to the keyblade is "transferred" upon her birth. Though she has no actual memory of the keyblade (she would only have mainly memories of kairi) ..she would have been created in part by a heart that was chosen by a keyblade (like roxas) .. i think that she may have discovered the keyblade in much the same way that roxas did when he was in the virtual twilight town - purely because she wouldnt have any initial memory of it ...

this COULD also explain Xion's physical appearance and how it is VERY similar to kairi ...
in the newly released DKS3713 trailer when Xemnas first introduces Xion to the organization .. Roxas is startled at the frist glance of her .. and i think this may be because he is shocked at the striking resemblance Xion shares with his memories of kairi? ..

thats basically all i have at the moment? (i think) .. much Kudos to Stealth.Baker for having sparked most of these thoughts ..i probly wouldnt have thought of most of this at all if you hadnt thought what you did first so thank you ..lol

please give your opinions tho .. i know alot of people wont agree but this seems to make perfect sense to me - who knows, i could be onto something haha ..but DO comment

I was thinking along those lines aswell, that, Xion is just like Namine (created wise)

Athaydea

Bronze Member
I was thinking along those lines aswell, that, Xion is just like Namine (created wise)

the only commonality i was suggesting was in the fact that both sora and kairi are involved .. otherwise i meant to say that Xion was like "inversely" created in comparison to namine

Key of Valor

The Professor
Great theory. Probably the most properly explained theory about Xion I've seen yet.
I personally think that Xion's physical form isn't a materialized memory but it is very
plausible that it is. (I especially like how this theory doesn't acknowledge Aqua)

Xion though is very different from Namine created wise. Namine is composed of
Sora's body and soul, Xion's composition remains a mystery but it's not Kairi or
Sora's left over vessels.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
Might be possible. Heck, almost anythign would be possible by now

true true .. but it seems most likely compared to any other thing ive heard? (at least to me)

I personally think that Xion's physical form isn't a materialized memory but it is very
plausible that it is. (I especially like how this theory doesn't acknowledge Aqua)

Xion though is very different from Namine created wise. Namine is composed of
Sora's body and soul, Xion's composition remains a mystery but it's not Kairi or
Sora's left over vessels.

but see thats not entirely true .. ROXAS is composed of sora's body and soul - not namine .. shes something else entirely .. and i think Xion may be the inverse of her ..created in the same odd way as her - but through different means?

Last edited:

washi95

Nice Theory the only thing that makes me think Xion is not related to Kairi is the fact that if i remember right all organization members get an x added to there name original name and then they muddle it up to make there nobody name correct me if im wrong and if you get rid of the x on Xion that should reveal her original name so it has to be Ion Ino Oin Oni Noi or Nio if i missed any possibilitys tell me. My guess is Xions original self is most likely called Ino and that She is not related to Kairi and just looks like her but she did have a special birth so she probably is related to Kairi in some way.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Maybe during CoM, when Sora forgot about Kairi, he thought her name was Ion, or some other combo of the 3 letters

Athaydea

Bronze Member
Nice Theory the only thing that makes me think Xion is not related to Kairi is the fact that if i remember right all organization members get an x added to there name original name and then they muddle it up to make there nobody name correct me if im wrong and if you get rid of the x on Xion that should reveal her original name so it has to be Ion Ino Oin Oni Noi or Nio if i missed any possibilitys tell me. My guess is Xions original self is most likely called Ino and that She is not related to Kairi and just looks like her but she did have a special birth so she probably is related to Kairi in some way.

lol ..there is no way that Xion would be able to weield a keyblade ..be concerned with Sora or Kairi .. or have a "special" birth unless shes connected to sora and kairi (as far as im concerned) ..

the anagram thing doesnt always stand tho for the record .. look at xehanort and xemnas .. thats not enough to justify that Xion isnt connected to them .. and what you say also suggests that Xion's somebody is an entirely new character with a name using the letters I-O-N .. which i dont think is the case at all

Key of Valor

The Professor
The Ansem Reports said that Namine was made from Sora's body and soul,
however it never said what Roxas was composed of... sure it said he was
Sora's Nobody but in a world where Kairi's Nobody could be composed of
Sora's body and soul, whose to say what Roxas is composed of?

It's a different way to view the mystery but I won't deny that Roxas may just
be composed of Sora's body and soul and Namine may be something else
like an unbirth, (though I don't deny it as a possibility, I don't personally believe
it is true)

The Ansem Reports may or may not be true.

But anyway, my favorite part of this theory was the bolded part:

..What if Xion had been created (in part) from memories
of KAIRI ..in SORA'S heart??

Nicely phrased. I can see such a thing being said in the game if it's true.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Computer messed up and double posted... How do I delete this post?

like an unbirth, (though I don't deny it as a possibility, I don't personally believe
it is true)

Last edited:

washi95

lol ..there is no way that Xion would be able to weield a keyblade ..be concerned with Sora or Kairi .. or have a "special" birth unless shes connected to sora and kairi (as far as im concerned) ..

the anagram thing doesnt always stand tho for the record .. look at xehanort and xemnas .. thats not enough to justify that Xion isnt connected to them .. and what you say also suggests that Xion's somebody is an entirely new character with a name using the letters I-O-N .. which i dont think is the case at all

i guess i will have to wait until it releases to find out but great theory regardless:)

Athaydea

Bronze Member

my whole thought process is that there is one body and soul .. and 2 nobody's .. so whos to say there cant be a third .. only ONE of those nobody's exists because of sora's body .. and the other is something else (which i think must be namine) .. so whos to say that if the process for that "other" nobody were reversed.. that another couldnt exist??

it is true)

and you are entitled to your opinion .. i respect it regardless

as far as im concerned.. the ansem reports are like responses from nomura during an interview .. i think they are his view personal view of things and should be taken as truth .. BUT i cant seem to recall that being said about namine for some reason?? .. can you get a quote to show me please? lol just for peace of mind

well thank you =)

i guess i will have to wait until it releases to find out but great theory regardless:)

thank you as well

Key of Valor

The Professor
Naminé. As I have written here before, she is a most unusual being. Born of the
same process as a Nobody, but lacking virtually all the elements of a Nobody.
Perhaps she continues drawing in hopes of capturing that which she lacks: the
memories of others, especially Sora. I have arrived at a hypothesis. I believe that
Naminé was born as a special type of Nobody when Sora attacked himself with
the Keyblade, causing his and Kairi's hearts to leave their bodies simultaneously.
Naminé emerged as Kairi's Nobody...but the body and soul necessary to exist as
a Nobody belonged to Sora.

There it is... However, in a previous report he says this.

Naminé was a witch who controlled the memories of others. Most likely these
powers were achieved through a special process when she was born. Naminé is
a Nobody, created when a young girl's heart left her body. Yet she has no
corresponding Heartless. This is because the "young girl" in this case was a
princess.

Kairi, a resident of Radiant Garden over which I had ruled, was one of the Seven
Princesses that uphold the realm of light. With no darkness in her heart, Kairi
produced no Heartless, and instead of vanishing, her body remained in the realm
of light. In other words, both the Nobody called Naminé and the Heartless---proof
of a lost heart---are extremely unstable beings who lack the bodies needed to
produce a Nobody. Therefore, they also lack Kairi's memories. One reason for this
may be that Kairi's heart did not return to the darkness when separated from her
body, but rather migrated to another vessel...deep within Sora's heart. That is,
Naminé is an alter ego of the Kairi who has directly interfered with Sora's heart.

He contradicts himself. Though I have always regarded the Ansem Reports
as true, it's okay for others to not believe everything they say.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
Naminé. As I have written here before, she is a most unusual being. Born of the
same process as a Nobody, but lacking virtually all the elements of a Nobody.
Perhaps she continues drawing in hopes of capturing that which she lacks: the
memories of others, especially Sora. I have arrived at a hypothesis. I believe that
Naminé was born as a special type of Nobody when Sora attacked himself with
the Keyblade, causing his and Kairi's hearts to leave their bodies simultaneously.
Naminé emerged as Kairi's Nobody...but the body and soul necessary to exist as
a Nobody belonged to Sora.

There it is... However, in a previous report he says this.

Naminé was a witch who controlled the memories of others. Most likely these
powers were achieved through a special process when she was born. Naminé is
a Nobody, created when a young girl's heart left her body. Yet she has no
corresponding Heartless. This is because the "young girl" in this case was a
princess.

Kairi, a resident of Radiant Garden over which I had ruled, was one of the Seven
Princesses that uphold the realm of light. With no darkness in her heart, Kairi
produced no Heartless, and instead of vanishing, her body remained in the realm
of light. In other words, both the Nobody called Naminé and the Heartless---proof
of a lost heart---are extremely unstable beings who lack the bodies needed to
produce a Nobody. Therefore, they also lack Kairi's memories. One reason for this
may be that Kairi's heart did not return to the darkness when separated from her
body, but rather migrated to another vessel...deep within Sora's heart. That is,
Naminé is an alter ego of the Kairi who has directly interfered with Sora's heart.

He contradicts himself. Though I have always regarded the Ansem Reports
as true, it's okay for others to not believe everything they say.

he does contradict himself .. so its all a matter of perspective.. hes says 2 different things regarding her and the body and soul she posses .. i personally have believed the ansem reports to be true as well .. so it all depends on which of the 2 sides you believe.. and i thinks its because he contradicts himself that we shouldnt take this too seriously .. it leaves people confused and wondering what the real meaning is .. i personally dont know and this doesnt point out a specific answer .. so i may very well be wrong .. but i may also very well be right .. only nomura knows for sure

thank you for the quote by the way

ultimaman_11

What if, for some odd reason i can't explain, Xion really TRULY knew who she is and creates a disguise name

Awards
To give some food for thought:

When Sora turned into a Heartless, he described the process of forgetting. In other words, his memories were leaving him.

We know from the KH2FM scene that Roxas never received the memories (They didn't go to him and leave or anything like that) and obviously he had no memories of his time as Sora at all afterwards.

So, I'd like to pose a question: Where were those memories in the time that Sora was a heartless and Roxas was born?

...Can we be sure that he got all of them back?

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA

wasnt namine able to manipulate anyone's memories andn ot just sora, and kairi?

since she was able to fix donalds and goofy's and jimminy's memories aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back