• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Wolf Enigma

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

The Weirdest Food that you ever ate

Tell the world on what kind of weird **** you ate in your life time. 1. octopus and 2. Ladybug.
  2. W

Picture of Aqua

That's obliviously a fake. I don't who are you trying to fool, but it's not working.
  3. W

Do you have an OC for the KH series

I know I'm asking a stupid question (OF COURSE PEOPLE HAVE A OC FOR KH!) but since there's no thread like this, I thought What the heck why not? Anyway I have a OC for kh here's the link.Noraax for Wolf-Enigma by *Dealsian-Maverick on deviantART
  4. W

Venom's identity

*gasp* Could venom be in BBS? and could Ven be spider-man?
  5. W

The XIVth Member: What we DO know

That she's a girl and not namine.
  6. W

Did Numora know about the KH sieres would bring fanservice?

Just a thought, did numora knew that kingdom hearts was going to bring fanservice ?
  7. W

Ven Name speculations?

Or it could possibly be Venceslav.
  8. W

Aqua and Kairi theory

This is just a shot in the dark but, you know how Kairi didn't knew how she got to the Island and that she didn't knew where she came from and Aqua looks just like her? Well, what if Kairi is Aqua' Nobody?
  9. W

Why do we have religion?

For me, it's just used to lable someone and to discriminiate someone.
  10. W

How would you kill bush?

I would just push him of a cliff.
  11. W

Zexion's element

It's either illusion or phsyic (levitation, mind control, etc.)
  12. W

Future KH game plot

Yeah so this is where you post your plots for the fututre KH game.
  13. W

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Possible Boxart

This is pretty good box art.
  14. W

Should we have a "bump" option in the forums?

Just so we don't have any thing to post in old posts to bump it back up to the first page.
  15. W

BBS meaning theory

People make theroies so that they can explain the unexplainable. So untill the games come out, the theories will keep on coming.
Back