• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Weirdest Food that you ever ate

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Aetheus

Eh, the weirdest I ever ate was some crocodile meat with mint sause. The meat was tough as bones, and it din't go well with the mint. Heck, I'm not even sure if the place was legal; they were operating in the basement of an apartment complex. -_-

dark solider

hmm i once had what some restaunrt surposely said was sagitti but it looked like some old dude just threw up on the plate and forgot to wash it and left it for 3 years and then threw it in the microwave and then sevred it to me but i think the only thing that kind of put me off abit was the freaken huge worm in the middle of the plate

Cissy

Bronze Member
Does expired chocolate milk count? It tasted like coffee, oddly enough, thus why I drank it all.

I'm rather consistent in my meals, so I don't actually eat many different things, but that was pretty disgusting to say the least.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
A McDonald's Chicken Nugget.
'Nuff said.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Sushi and roast chicken with soy sauce.

The sushi was kinda gloopy while too much soy sauce on a roasted chicken made it a little dry. lol :D

Back